3. +IQ and +AQ (Mako + Shuya)

Mako, Sakura's best friend who is slowly gaining the reputation as a dimwitted girl, is at the library with said best friend and best friend's boyfriend, Yusuke.

As a third-year student, still alone, we diligently study.

We are diligently studying for the upcoming exam. I have also filled in the form of which university I choose.

It's a shame, but that is where I will part with both Sakura and Yusuke.

Shuya comes here, joining us in studying with the reference books he gets from the shelves. Sitting down, he takes a look at what we are doing.

The arrangement is like this, Sakura and I in one side with Yusuke and Shuya sitting across from us.

I am currently filling in the answers on a workbook, while the others are reading. I feel someone gazing at me, so I look up and raise my eyebrow at him.

"May I take a look?" quietly, Shuya requests to borrow this workbook I am filling

I push my workbook to him, letting him checks what he wants. After a long time, I kick his feet under the table. He slowly puts my book down from covering his face, staring at me with wide eyes.

I snatch my workbook back and continue answering the questions.

Later on, once we leave the library, Shuya pulls at Sakura and Yusuke, "She is actually smart?!"

"That's right!" Sakura proudly parades me, "Mako is the smartest!"

"One of the smartest," I humbly revise for her

"I can't believe it," Shuya shakes his head

"I don't need you to believe me," I plainly tell him, "No need to concern yourself over this either,"

Shuya frowns at me, but says nothing.

3.

I, in the face of graduation, am...sad.

Sakura and I, having been best friends for six years, will have to part because the major we choose is just too different.

"I will miss you," Sakura hugs me tightly

I hug her back, just as tightly, "I will miss you too,"

Smiling, we slowly release our hands.

"See you again," Yusuke waves at me, with his other hand holding on Sakura's hand that I release

"Let's hang out again," I nod and smile, agreeing with his plan to meet again

Passing high school exams, passing university entrance exam, passing life. This is what will always happen. With encounter, comes farewell. Unless it's death, we will surely meet again.

There is someone else who lingers around me.

"Congratulation," I tell him, good-naturedly

Shuya looks at me, who is not crying and not smiling and patiently watching him in return. Bowing his head, he murmurs some words I don't catch. After that, as he raises his head, "See you again,"

"See you again," I nod, deciding this is it, and turn around to leave

3.

And now, it's seriously my debut time.

Donning perfect makeup, arranging my hair perfectly, and then choosing the perfect casual but polite attire, I am all set to get a boyfriend!

I like it that K University doesn't need us to wear uniforms. Especially school uniforms. Without uniforms, nobody would question my age!

Just because I am small and good looking, it doesn't mean I am an elementary or middle school student!