{Fourteen} 🍒

A L A N A  P O V

"NALA !"

I lay in bed pretending I can't hear her because I'm still mad at her .

"NALA !!"

I roll my eyes and put the covers over my head .

What does she want me to do now ?

They were my only friends around here and now I'm stuck here all alone with nothing to do for the entire summer .

"NALA !!!"

"WHAT ?!" I finally reply .

"YOU GOT A VISITOR !"

A visitor ?

I get up and start heading downstairs . As I make my way into the leaving room I freeze and slap my hand over my mouth as I see who it is .

"Tianna ?!" I ask in disbelief.

"Hey bestfriend." She grins and holds out her arms .

I literally run and jump on her . It's been like 5 days and I've missed her so much already .

"What are you doing here ??" I ask her .

"Your Aunt invited me to stay for the summer because she didn't want you to be lonely ." She explains .

I look over at my aunt and she looks up at me so I walk over to her and give her a hug .

"Thank you auntie ."

"No problem sweetheart . Ima leave y'all to catch up or whatever...even though it's been less than a week." She says going into her office and shutting the door .

I immediately grab Tianna's bag and her hand and drag them both up the stairs and into my room .

"Woah this room is pretty ." She says looking around .

"Thanks ." I reply shutting the door .

"Yo hair changed color ??" She asks .

"Yeah...that's what happens when I stay in the sun too long ." I sigh.

"I like it . It's pretty ." She smiles.

"Thank you boo ." I smile back.

"Ok you have a lot of explaining to do ." She folds her arms .

"About what ?" I try to play dumb .

"Nala don't even try that with me . I can tell when you're lying ." She rolls her eyes playfully then sits on the bed in front of me with crossed legs . "Spill the tea ."

"Ok so...yesterday I was at Kentrell's grandma's house because my auntie had work and Brandon stay out all the time . Then I was playing hide and seek in the dark with Kentrell and his friends and as I was looking for them somebody grabbed me and started kissing on my neck and feeling up on me then his phone went off and he left . Then later on while we was eating dinner I realised it was Kentrell's phone . So I confronted him then he told me he liked me and he kissed me . Then he said I was his and walked out and I was confused . Then since my auntie was working late I had to stay the night so after all the guys left me and Kentrell was in the kitchen and he kissed me again...twice . But the second time, his grandma came downstairs and we split apart and bitch when I tell you my heart was beating out my chest . Then she said she heard moaning coming from the kitchen and she knew what was up so she sent me to bed in Kentrell brother room and she stayed to talk to Kentrell . So she told Aunt Leah, Aunt Leah told my mom and dad and my mom and dad said I'm not allowed to be around him or any other boys no more . And last I heard Kentrell's grandma was discussing the situation with his mama but she already been said she don't want him around me because of some stupid ass rumours she been hearing about me . So then about 2 hours ago Kentrell snuck over here and stayed with me for about an hour and...I think we made it official ." I blush .