The Hornet Spook Light

Ever saw this? If you haven't, I doubt you would want to. Anyways this is really intriguing, so read on.

With sightings dating back as far as 1866, the Hornet Spook Light, also known by a number of different names, has made its home in a place known as the “Devil’s Promenade” in Northeast Oklahoma. Normally said to be an orange ball of light which bobs along a 6.4-kilometer (4 mi) stretch of gravel road, legend says that it was first seen by Native Americans who walked the Trail of Tears.[9]

Nobody has ever suffered adverse effects from the light; it simply appears in the sky, wanders aimlessly, bobbing and weaving at great speed, and then it’s gone. The most popular explanation is that the Hornet Spook Light is a will-o’-the-wisp, the name for the light given off when wood and other organic compounds decay (although, the light given by that phenomenon isn’t normally as bright). Another leading reason is rather simple: Scientists say that it may simply be the refracted headlights of nearby drivers. However, this doesn’t explain the sightings before the invention of the automobile.

My conclusion
I seriously have no idea what the Hornet spooky light can be or what's causing it but here's something to think about.

Another leading reason is rather simple: Scientists say that it may simply be the refracted headlights of nearby drivers. However, this doesn’t explain the sightings before the invention of the automobile.