The murder of Geli Raubal

Right, so we know Hitler pretty well. We haven't really investigated into the people that played a role in the background. Maybe you did hear of Geli Raubal but did you know who she was and what had happened to her?
Read on.

Angela “Geli” Raubal was a young woman who grew up in Germany in the early 20th century. Her life was cut short when she allegedly committed suicide on September 18, 1931.[10] The gun she used belonged to her half-uncle—and rumored lover—Adolf Hitler. Known as “Uncle Alfie” to his niece, Hitler entranced the young woman with his celebrity, since they first became involved just as the Nazis were rising to power.

Raubal traveled with the fuhrer all over the countryside, eventually moving into Hitler’s mansion in Munich as a “housekeeper.” During their time together, Hitler exalted his niece as a paragon for all Aryan women, though some didn’t see her that way. One rival called her an “empty-headed little slut” who manipulated Hitler. Reports of the pair fighting the night before her death were said to have centered on Raubal’s wish to travel to Vienna to get engaged to another man.

After her suicide, Hitler’s people put forth the explanation that Raubal had shot herself because she was nervous about an upcoming music recital, which was widely discredited. No note was ever discovered, and there were reportedly numerous injuries found on Raubal’s body, including a broken nose. A firestorm of controversy erupted but was quickly silenced by the Nazis’ political influence as well as their threats of litigation. Nevertheless, rumors dogged Hitler for years that he had in fact murdered Raubal. A journalist who was investigating the circumstances surrounding her suicide was arrested by the Nazis just before he was to publish his findings. He was executed months later at Dachau. With that last death, any investigations into the truth of the matter were abandoned, and we may never know what truly happened to Geli Raubal.

My conclusion
Maybe Raubal was murdered by Hitler himself and it was because of a secret.
She could've even killed herself because she tried to hide something or either, she was killed to remain silent. And that, we'll never know.