42. momma

Timmy was standing in his kitchen when Ella screamed and jumped on his back.

"Woah. Why are you so happy?" He laughed as he turned around to face her. She held both hands and pushed them back so he was pushed against the counter.

"Lexie's coming for the weekend." Ella squealed. It would be a lie to say Timmy wasn't excited because he was but he knew that if Lexie came to New York then she would talk to Matt.

"For you?" He blurted without thinking. Ella raised her eyebrows.

"Yes for me. Why? Do you think she's coming for Matt?" Timmy suddenly panicked and shook his head vigorously.

"No." He stared into her eyes and she brushed it off. Not willing to start an argument that they don't need to have.

"Whatever. My vogue cover comes out today!" She grinned, Timmy pulled her by the hips towards him and mirrored her expression.

"I know. I bought a few." He confessed, Ella gasped and giggled uncontrollably. He always made her feel like a little girl at school and she craved it. "I'm gonna give one to my mom when we see her later" he pouted his lips for a kiss which she happily gave him but then frowned.

"It'll look weird if we turn up with me on a magazine." Ella complained. Timmy just shook his head.

"Shut up, my mom will love it." He grinned at the cover. Ella snatched it off him but he snatched it back. He turned around so she couldn't get it but instead she jumped on his back to try and grab it. They both screamed and yelled as he tried to shake her off and in the end Ella ended up on the bed while Timmy held the magazine up high.

"It's embarrassing!" She yelled, trying to snatch it.

"Stop it. You should want to give it to everyone!" Timmy yelled back. Ella pouted and threw herself back on the bed. "Get dressed we're leaving in a minute." He instructed.

tchalamet posted a photo:

tchalamet: wowowowowowowowowtagged: ellalawrencelexielex: ahhhh that's ma best friendtchalamet replied to lexielex: hmm, see you soon lexelizabethchambers: so so so proud of my girlpauline

tagged: ellalawrence
lexielex: ahhhh that's ma best friend
tchalamet replied to lexielex: hmm, see you soon lex
elizabethchambers: so so so proud of my girl
pauline.chalamet: you are one lucky boy timmy
ellalawrence: oh my, i love you
tchalamet replied to ellalawrence: you're too cute

"I'm ready to go!" Ella came out of his room wearing a yellow sweater, ripped black jeans and black boots. Timmy took a deep breath when he saw her but was left speechless. She walked up to him and kissed him a couple of times before grabbing her bag so they could go.

"Are you excited?" Timmy knew how much Ella needed a mother figure so a lunch date with his was the way he was trying to get her to feel a bit better about it.

"So much has happened since the Oscars, I can't wait." Ella squeezed his hand which made him let go and throw it around her shoulder.