6 Week Check-Up

A/N: Hope you enjoy!

Hizashi and you were currently in the waiting room of the big Hospital in Tokyo. It was time for them to take a look at your heart and your incision to see if everything was ok. You were scrolling through your phone while he was flipping through a magazine. He glanced over at you and smiled then pointed to the page for you to take a look. It was a picture of you and him walking down the street along with pictures of a few other couples. At the top of the page it said Top Couple Countdown. You and him were Number one and under the picture it talked about how everyone strived to have a relationship like yours and How you were the perfect duo and so on and so forth with the sappy sweetness. He saw a big smile come to your face.

"Y/n L/n." The Nurse said peeking her head out from the door.

You and Hizashi got up from your seats and went to the back.

"How are you two doing this morning?" She asked with a smile.

"Good just ready to get this over with." You said with a little bit of anxiousness in your voice.

"I'm sure everything's going to be fine."

She finished up her triage work and showed you and Hizashi to the room you will be staying in. She handed you a gown to change into then went to head out the door.

"If you need anything just let us know ok? Oh and Congratulations on the engagement. You both make a beautiful couple."

"Thanks." You said in Unison.

You took your shirt off over your head and handed it to Hizashi. Seeing him look at the scar made you feel a tad bit insecure so you just turned your back to him and finished putting on the gown.

"I wasn't looking at your scar I was looking at your breasts. It's been a while ya know, but I like the front and the back either views fine with me."

You turned back to see his elbows on his knees and his face in his palms propping himself up gazing at you. He noticed your pants sagged a bit revealing a little of your lacey F/c panties. He reached out and curled one of his fingers inside of your lingerie to feel the material.

"Why do you have to wear sexy underwear to the doctor?" He said licking his bottom lip slightly.

"I always wear lace. Stop being a jealous horn dog." You giggled then finally finished putting the gown on.

"I'm not being a horn dog, I just think my fiancé is very attractive. Nothings wrong with that." He said with a grin.

"So you are jealous?"

Suddenly a knock came on the door and you told them to come in. Your doctor stepped inside with your chart in hand.

"Hello Miss L/n. Soon to be Mrs.Yamada I hear." He said with a grin.

"Yes, and hello." you said shyly.

The doctor let you know that he was going to listen to your heart then look on the ultrasound to see if everything was ok. You nodded in agreement as he stuck the cold stethoscope to your chest to listen then to your back.

"Everything sounds good. I'm going to run a EKG also though just in case."

"What's that?" Hizashi asked giving the doctor a questionable look.

"It's a test that measures electrical activity in the heart. With each heart beat, an electrical impulse travels through the heart. This wave causes the muscle to squeeze and pump blood."

You and Hizashi looked at eachother. "The more you know." Hizashi chuckled.

He hooked you up to the machine for a few moments then printed out the paper. Hizashi noticed he was standing there looking a bit to long for his comfort.

"Well, is she ok?" He asked standing up from his chair and walking over to you.

"Give the man time to look at everything Zashi." You said smiling at the impatient man.

"Yes Mr.Yamada everything looks great. Now its time for the Ultra sound."

He unhooked you from the machine and took a closer look at your scar to see it was completely healed. Then he turned on the monitor and squirted the cold gel onto your chest making you inhale sharply from the sensation.

"Are you ok?" Hizashi asked looking down on you with nothing but love and care shining in his green eyes.

"Someone's a bit protective I see." The doctor said glancing at Hizashi then back to you.

"Well in his defense we have been through a lot." You said placing your hand on top of Hizashi's.

You and Hizashi saw your heart beating in the monitor. All the blood circulating through it and the pumps it made looked a little gross in your opinion.

"Looks like you have a perfect heart. You can't even tell you had a heart surgery."

You and Hizashi sighed in relief. "So can we start back having sex now?" Hizashi questioned. You gave him a hard nudge. "What? I just wanna make sure." He laughed. 

"Yes Mr.Yamada You are free to do what you want. You are both free to live your lives how ever you please." The doctor said with a smile.

He got up and left the room for you to get dressed leaving you with a very lustful Hizashi.

" I can't wait to get home!" He said with a sly grin slowly painting across his face.

He watched you take the gown off and put your shirt back on. Looking at the way he was staring at you, you could tell he was probably thinking of what he was going to do to you first.

"So Zashi I've been thinking." He snapped out of his thoughts to give you his full attention. "Lets just wait till our Honeymoon."

The face he made looked like all his hopes and dreams have been shredded into a thousand pieces. "But that's a whole 3 months from now." He wined.

"Just think how good it's going to be though."

"It will be good when we get home...It's always good. Why would you wanna torture me like that." He groaned.

"Come on..Pleeeaaase?" You did a cute pouty face. "You can wait for me right Zashi?"

He bit his lip and trailed his eyes up and down your body that he loved so much before forcing out a "Ok, fine."

You jumped up and gave him a hug then headed out of the doctors office. Going to the car you heard his phone ring and saw him answer it.

"Hey mom hows it going?" He reached and took your hand in his while you were walking to the car. "I told you the wedding is in 3 months....No...Yes...Well, If you want to come before then that's fine too...Yea they can come there's room at the house for everyone. Ok...Love you, Bye."

He hung up the phone and placed it back in his pocket never letting go of your hand. "Um...so..I'm guessing I'm going to get to meet your parents?" You asked nervously.

"More than just my Parents." 

A/N: Sorry how these chapters have been mostly just information about the wedding and surgery and not really fluffy but it will get back to that I promise just bare with me. And am I the only one who Imagines the characters talking in Japanese and the quotes are just sub titles? lol I watch the subbed version not the dubbed so its a weird habit I guess. Anyways Thanks for Reading!!!