📃: XXIV

Flashback

Flashback

It's all started when Jin was in his senior year of high school. He was not as charming as he looked right now, he was well known as the nerd who rarely socializes with others. It's not that he didn't want to, he just didn't have the confidence back then, oh boy he got too much now, right? Unlike today, he used to wear thick eyeglasses and hugging books close to his chest.

On one unlucky day, the poor glasses guy bumped with the school bully while he was on his way to the library.

"Watch where you walking idiot! Make use of your ugly thick glasses!" The shorter guy snapped

"I- I'm sorry.." Jin stuttered and backed out a little.

"And where do you think you're going huh?!" The bully grabbed him by the back of his collar, holding Jin from running away. He turned him around ready to throw fist on Jin's pale face. The glasses boy gulped, shutting his eyes tight, ready to receive a hit on his beautiful face. But what he heard was a loud thud and the grip on his collar loosened.

He peeked through his half-closed eyelids slowly and saw a stranger with his black hoodie knocked the shorter guy out.

"Bitch how dare you-!"

Bitch? Not his but her, corrected. Jin widened his eyes when the stranger turned back to face him, his hero was a girl! His jaw dropped, he keeps on staring at his heroine without blinking once. As if the time slowed down, the girl started to glowing out, she brushed her medium length hair to the back making Jin face flushed into a deep shade of red. His heart beat faster. His glasses fell from his nose and the stranger just picked it up.

"Hey, are you okay?" The girl asked.

She was wearing a different uniform from Jin. Jin wore white and green pants, while she was wearing a white and navy skirt. Perhaps she was one of the student exchanges.

Jin couldn't reply so he just nodded instead. He was nervous, and his loud beating heart was not helping either.

The girl then sighed as he felt the other guy he just beaten upheld her shoulder "Bitch, who do you-" and before he could finish it off, a flying kick already flew right on the bully's face. Making him fall on his butt and groaned. The girl glared at him. "Don't you ever try to bother my friend again or next time you'll end up losing your pretty nose, you pretty guy." She winked at him.

The shorty rubbed his now hurt and dislocated the jaw. Nodding furiously as he kept his head low embarrassed. He stood up and took his leave hurriedly.

"Are you okay?" The girl asked once again.
"You better stood up for yourself next time, because I won't be there to save your ass again. You're taller and bigger, so don't let that shorty crush you okay?" She said

"Uhm- I - yes.." Jin stuttered again
"Oh thank you for saving me by the way-" and before Jin could ask for her name, a sudden loud ringtone of Shinee's Ring Ding Dong interrupted them. 'Ring ding dong ring ding dong, digiding ding ding' The song was so popular back then, to the point it was banned to be played at schools all over Korea. The girl groaned and grab the phone out of his hoodie pocket, answering the call.

"Yes, Jimin, I'm on the way there. God, you're so impatient." The girl rolled her eyes at so-called Jimin behind the phone. His loud high pitched voices could be heard beamed from the small phone. She ended up the call and slipped it back to her pocket.

"Bye stranger, take care!" She dashed off Jin's sight and that's when he started to realize, that he just fell in love with his savior within the first sight. He didn't even know her name!

-

Jin started to change his appearance, learning how to do some martial arts as well. Since that day, he promised he will become a better man for his first crush. Even though he was not sure when will he ever met that girl again. His high school day passed just like that. The nerdy was no longer to be seen. He became more handsome, more stylish, and not to mention, more flirty as well.

Jin now wearing soft lenses for his bad eyesight, his shoulder no longer crooked as he walked straight full of confidence. He entered his Seoul university and turning into the popular guy which every girl swoon for. But he never is able to move on from his past first love.

That until one day, fate brought them together again. He was walking while reading his textbook, getting ready for his next psychology exams. His clumsiness never changed, he bumped into another stranger when he was walking up the stairs. Making them both fell on the cold floor. He hit his head and groaned in pain, but when he opened his eyes, he just can't take his eyes off the stranger who lay on top of him. She was his first love! Couldn't believe she was entering the same university as him!

Of course, she didn't remember him. Why would she remember his ugly self back then, he thought. Jin shook his head and made sure to do one thing right, once or never at all.

"Are you okay?" He asked the girl
"A-ah yes!" She lowered her head "I'm Jin." He said

"Wait what?" She raised her head. "My name is Jin. And you are?" Blushing she replied, "My name is Y/N."

After some talk, they separated their ways. She was really cute! Her awkward and shy personality, which was totally opposite with her feisty side back then make the taller fell deeper for her.

Once he saw she was gone, he jumped excitedly. He took out his phone and messaged his shorty roommate and best friend right away, ready to spill the very hot news once he came back to the dorm later.

🖋

Longer chapter to celebrate 1k reads
🎉🎉🎉
love y'all to the moon and back!

Ah, and BTS gonna throw us another album? I swear it was just a month ago I just received mine? WTH bigheateu? Sometimes I wished I was a rich spoiled brat who could buy as many album as I want. But guess what? God says 'Nah'.

(Edited)