They Meet Your Family

Joseph Seed-

Joseph was rather confident, just like he always is. He thought that if your family was anything like you that they would get along just fine. He dressed up for the occasion, and was probably less nervous than you were. On the way to meet your family you warned him about each of your family member's personalities, and warned him about any controversial topics (especially religion) if there are any. He kept assuring you that he would be fine and that everything would go well.

He was right. He was charming and polite, your family took to him just like his flock did. They liked him almost instantly. Of course you had told them good things about him previously, but they actually liked him after meeting him. He even offered to help clean up and get drinks, you were thankful that it all went so well. Afterwards, Joseph told you that it would be alright, the whole 'I told you so' thing that he did so well. He is lucky that you love him.

Jacob Seed-

He didn't really want to go to dinner with your family. Jacob isn't exactly a sociable person, he was comfortable with you and his siblings but he didn't trust new people, even if they were your family. You knew that the dinner wouldn't go perfectly but you loved him and you wanted him to meet your family. You had warned your family in advance that he wasn't a very talkative person and that he can come across a little cold.

Once you actually introduce him to your family, things got a little awkward. Jacob wasn't planning on making conversation but your family tried, he managed to answer all of their questions with short and blunt answers. You and Jacob were let alone for a moment and you scolded him, asking him to be a little friendlier. When he saw that his behaviour was upsetting you he did actually try to be friendlier. He answered your family's questions in more detail, talked a little about his brother (avoiding the darker parts of his life), when your family asked him about his time in the war he politely turned them down and you sent them a warning look which made them drop the topic.

By the end of the meeting, even though you family thought that he was a bit cold and shut off, they thought that he was good for you because they could see that he really cared for you. Afterwards you thanked him for being so polite and giving them a change, he told you that you owed him.

John Seed-

He was his usual confident self. He made sure to make a good first impression, definitely letting your family know that he had money. His designer belt, glasses, coat, and anything else he owned. In his own way he was trying to prove to your family that he was worthy of you. You begged him to control his temper if your family said something stupid, you knew that he could just explode at the slightest comment but you also knew that he only meant well when it came to you.

When you actually introduced him to your family he was polite and he was friendly. He had all the charm that he has in his PR videos, the bright smile and kind eyes. How couldn't your family love him? At first they thought that it was a little weird that he seemed so attached to you but by the end of the day they thought that it was sweet. Yeah, they pretty much thought that he was the perfect man. When you got home, he bragged about how well he did and about how much your family loved him. You just let him have his moment...it was kind of adorable.

Any Preference or Oneshot requests?