Chapter 9

Theo POV

Friday

The whole week I'd been trying to avoid thinking about this stupid party tonight. I wondered what Harrison was up to. I knew Harrison enough to know that he wasn't a good guy. The way he talked about girls disgusted me honestly. I knew I could talk about girls in a way but sometimes with him it was too much.

"Please please please, Theo, can we come!" Enzo and Ella were bugging me to come to the party.

"No, you guys are way too young, and I don't want to be responsible for you guys," I laughed and started to leave the house. They knew better than to ask me bullshit like that they just enjoyed getting on my nerves.

"We'll remember that Theo," Ella glared at me and I shut the door in her face.

~~~

It was ten o'clock. How could Collae even come, considering her 'curfew' unless she lied to me? Tenth grade ten-thirty curfew?

Walking into the party it was already a mess. Cups and bits were lying around, people were screaming, the loud music was thudding and vibrating the whole house. Dont get me wrong I'd been partying for my
entire high school attendance, but, I was definitely getting to the point where this was getting old to me.

"Hey Theo!" Tommy shoved me into the kitchen. He was swaying side to side speaking in ties.

"Tom," I huffed, "How much did you drink?"

"I only had a couple cans," right after he said that he fell back into a group of girls, Collae's friends. Collae was faced towards the counter getting a drink, she was wearing these gray leggings that really favored her ass. My mouth was probably salivating right now.

Her friends yelled at Tommy, I grabbed him and took him outside.

"Hey!" He could barely walk, "Where are we going?"

"To my car," I opened the door and sat him in there, "Stay here, don't leave, try and relax." I locked the car door and went back into the house. I looked out the window into my car and Tommy was already shutting his eyes. I didn't want Tommy killing him self tonight, it wasn't even twelve yet and he was shitfaced, but I came here for an entirely different reason and I wasn't going to leave just yet.

Collae and her friends were still in the kitchen dancing in a little circle. Collae was...twerking? Maybe this shy girl wasn't so shy. I wasn't going to talk to her though, I just came to keep a close eye on her. I stood a good distance away from them drink in my hand , I wasn't drinking, its just like a muscle memory to have at this point.

I was smiling at the girls and Collae letting loose, my smile instantly dropped when Harrison and some other guys walked into the kitchen with their hands raised trying to dance with them.

"Hey Collae," he looked up and down at her, "You look pretty good tonight, wanna dance?" Was what I could make out through his lips over the loud music. I moved closer to hear better. He whispered something in her ear and she nodded. She told something to her friends, they smiled and walked away. It was just Harrison and the guys left in the kitchen. I was in the room over keeping my view of them.

Harrison pulled Collae to his chest and grabbed a hand full of her ass. I could feel my blood starting to boil and my fingernails were digging deep into my palms. Collae pushed him away and yelled at him. I couldn't hear what she said. Harrison pulled her arm back roughly and his hand roamed down backside.

"Enculé!"(Motherfucker!) I dropped my cup turning a few heads and marched over to them. Seeing that I got some attention from a few people, I tried to relax a bit before confronting him. I didn't like letting myself get angry in front of people.