Ch 1 - enter the past

Third person POV-

"Naruto...you better become hokage!"
Those were the last words Obito Uchiha Said, before crumbling and dying..
At least he, and everyone else, thought he would die.

"Urhhggh! My head..." Obito said as he woke up from the pain in his head.
Wait..woke up...Obito stiffened 'this isn't right....' he thought... he was supposed to be dead! Kaguya had killed him...so why did he wake up?!
He finaly got the courage to look around and what he saw  just freaked him out even more.

He was in his old room!
All his pictures were there!
His clothes!
Everything.
"What...in the World...is happening....?" He whispered and was incredibly close to completely freaking out.
But he was a grown man!
A trained shinobi!
'There must be a logical explanation to it all'.

Obito stepped out of bed, slowly walking over to the full body mirror standing up against his wall.

He looked into the mirror.
It was him...
His past self anyways...
No scars.
No Hashirama cells.
No rinnegan.
No sharingan.
Both eyes intact.
His hair was also back to its usual raven color.

Before he could point other things out, he heard a loud knock on his window.
Out of pure instinct, he went over and moved the curtains away to reveal....a 13 year old Kakashi...a very angry Kakashi.

Obitos POV-

"Shit..." I whispered with a emotionless look. I had no idea what was going on.. shouldn't I be dead? I know what 'your life flashing before your eyes' feels like... THIS WASN'T IT!
Also that part is supposed to come before you die.
And it defently didn't feel or look like heaven nor hell, even though the look in Kakashi's eyes held the eternal flames of hell...

"You weren't even out of bed!!!!" He yelled at me...

'Could I...? No! Or maybe..? No No No! That's not possible! Or is it though?'

"OI!!!" I was snapped out of my thoughts when Kakashi yelled and snapped his fingers in front of my face.
"What?" I asked, not catching on yet...but it seemed to make Kakashi furious.

'Could I really have traveled back in time?'

"I'VE HAD JUST ABOUT ENOUGH OF YOU!!! GET DRESSED!! WE'RE GOING ON A MISSION!" Kakashi yelled at the top of his lungs.
Probably waking the entire village,
I decided that it was maybe a good idea to obey him right now.
So without another word I went over to my closet, took out my clothes and got dressed

'If I really have traveled in time, then I have to act like I used to when I was 13..'

I was about to join Kakashi..but I felt something missing.
"LISTEN JUST GET YOUR GOGGLES SO WE CAN GO!!!"

My goggles, that's what was missing!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOo

"I think that must be a New record Obito" my sensei chuckled. Oh god, this was weird!

I was no longer used to being on good terms with Minato.
No surprise there- I'm the reason he and Kushina died..
That memory gave me shivers..I hated myself for doing that.

But now.. now I could change it.. I was back in time, 'til before Kanabi bridge! I can change it!

-Naruto can grow up with his parents!
-No, 4th Ninja war!
-The Akatsuki Can keep on being a good organization!
-and...I could prevent Rin's death...

"Hey you there?" I heard, and suddenly became aware of the fact that Minat- I mean sensei, was waving his hand in front of my face.
I Gotta stop spacing out.
"S-Sorry sensei I'm just really tired!" I lied and scratched the back of my head.

"Well okay then, but first! A little question!"

Ah well shit!
Sensei loves to torture us!
It isn't something that happened often, but once in a while he would suddenly throw in some kind of math problem... he would mostly do it during easy missions to keep our brains working...

"There are 24 students in a class. They decided to plant birches and roses at the school's backyard. While each girl planted 3 roses, every three boys planted 1 birch. By the end of the day they planted 24 plants. How many birches and roses were planted?

Third person POV-

Rin and Kakashi began cracking their brains to find the answer.
They were both pretty good at maths but needed just a couple of minu-

"Okay so students planted 18 roses and 24 - x = 24 - 18 = 6 birches"

Silence.
That was all to be heard after that
-it was Obito who had answered!..Obito who was the worst at math!
'Shiiiitttt!' Obito thought... mentally he was a adult and had to face thing much tougher than that question- it was so easy, it just flew out of him without a second thought!

"Ehm! T-That- That's right! But how?"

"Now that hurts sensei! Is it impossible for me to improve!?"

"Wha?!- No that's not what I meant! Good job Obito! Shall we head out now you three?"