Chapter 10

Percy's POV

We enter the palace and let me tell you, the interior is amazing. It floor is made of glass, which doesn't break, so it looks like we are standing on clouds that are floating under the palace... The walls are gold and breathtaking. There are stairs that lead to the second, third and fourth floor.

Thalia: WOW... It's huge...

Serenity: Your rooms are in the second floor, along with the other army members and Sally and her family... I am also on the same floor. To find your room, you just have to imagine it and you will find yourselves there. Of course that only works if you are on the second floor. When you enter the room, it will be empty and white, you should just imagine how you want your room to look like and what you want in it and it will look like that...

Leo: Sweet...

We continued walking, as we neared the stairs, clouds appeared, hovering over the floor. Serenity just stepped on it and it lifted and floated and stopped at the second floor. We all looked at each other and followed suit... At the second floor, we jumped off the clouds and started following Serenity... While we were walking, we came across a room that was named as 'Illusion room'.

Leo: What is this place??? (Pointing to the door...)

Serenity: It's the illusion room... When you enter, the room will change to look like what you are thinking of... For example, if you step into the room thinking of the skies, you'll find yourselves walking on the pale blue sky, among clouds, and maybe surrounded by birds, if you think that, only none of it is real, it's just an illusion... The interior of the room is pitch black until it changes to what you are thinking of.

Leo: So if I think of someone, that person will appear???

Serenity: Yes, only, if you are just thinking of a person, that person will appear in the midst of the darkness whereas if you think of a person and a background, then your surrounding will look like that background...

Calypso: Can we go in??

Serenity: Sure, anytime you want... Not now, I have to show you around, introduce you to the others, you have to form contracts and then we have to discuss stuff...

We enter a hall having doors on both sides of the wall... There are five doors on either sides of the wall, which totals up to ten doors, meaning ten army members. 

Me: So there are ten army members in total, including us, right??? Meaning there are four members that we don't know

Serenity: Yes, there are ten members in total and no, you actually know them. Of course, there are some of you who hasn't met them but just heard of them... 

Me: Who???

Serenity: You'll see...Well, like I said, all your rooms are on the second floor, the illusion room and some other rooms are also here... You are free to enter any of the rooms but don't enter others rooms without their permission... My room is at the end of the hall if you need me...