The End is close

Ezra knew that he could always rely on Kanan. After all what Kanan had done for Ezra and the crew, it was time for Ezra to listen to Kanan. But he remembered that the Loth wolf had said a name Ezra had never heard before. So he decided to go to the cave.

"Kanan I know I owe you a lot but I have to find out what the Loth wolves want from us or better what they know." Ezra said and walked into the cave.

Kanan sighed and followed him, as did Sabine Zeb and Azadi. The cave was dark and Sabine turned on her torch lamp. She saw some symbols and painting. Ezra ordered her to turn off the torch lamp as the loth wolves growled. At that moment, the ceiling of the cave quivered, the Loth Wolves brought Ezra and his friends to the other side of Lothal. Sabine Zeb and Azadi went outside to look around. Ezra and Kanan, however, stayed with the Loth wolf.

"Kanan, how did the Loth wolves do that?" Ezra asked.

"I'm not sure, but they have a deep connection to the Force, to the energy of this planet." Kanan said.

Loth wolf looked at Kanan and said, "Dume."

Kanan looked up and took off his mask. "What does that mean? He said that before." Ezra said.

"Dume ... Caleb Dume is the name I was born with." Kanan said.

"Well how does the wolf know that?"asked Ezra. Kanan stroked the wolf and nodded.

"I don't know but I have the feeling building the Tie defender is not the worse thing that the Empire is doing here." Kanan said.

Ezra nodded and looked at Sabine. "Kanan I believe even if Sabine and I get along very well and Mira is there too ... I think I can not be there for them anymore." Ezra said and looked at Kanan.

"I think I know what you mean, it's not easy to have a family as a Jedi, not even to have a child, we both know that we have to bring sacrifices .... maybe it's better to break with them that out sacrifice doesn't hurt them too much. " Kanan said.

Ezra  looked at Kanan then at Sabine. "It's about time to break .. "Ezra said, feeling a pain. Because it's the pain to let go of his love and his family.