»30« Friend

"To be human is to love"

Y/N's POV:

"Cameron, I'll be going to sleep now." I say.  "Okay Y/N, goodnight!" He smiles.

I nod and head up to my room, closing the door and laying down in my bed.

I guess I'll have to infiltrate the CyberLife Tower alone...

I know Markus and the others are deviant, except, I still have to be careful. I know they aren't lying to me about deviancy, but I still need to put my walls up.

I close my eyes and slowly fall asleep...

~Morning~

I open my eyes and stretch. I get up and look around for a second. I should see Markus today and tell him....I just hope Connor doesn't tell CyberLife about any of this, especially the location.

Then again, he'll be destroyed if he tries to contact CyberLife, right?

Speaking of which, I wonder where Connor went last night? He might've just stayed at Hank's place...

I open my door and go downstairs to see Cameron making breakfast. "Good morning." I yawn. "Good morning Y/N." Cameron smiles.

"Where did Connor go last night? And....are you okay?" Cameron asks. "I'm fine, I just don't really like Connor anymore....he probably went to see Hank." I sit down.

Cameron hands me a plate of food. "Oh, well I hope you feel better soon! I can sense you aren't doing very well, but I won't push you to talk about it if you don't want too." Cameron walks back to the kitchen.

"Thanks..." I say. I start eating the food and get lost in thought about everything.

So everything Connor said, everything he's done....it was all an act? I was played....even Connor said that my emotions can be played with easily and to be careful about my emotions....yet he was the one to toy with me...

I should've been careful of him, I trusted him too easily.

"Cameron, I'm going to the office today and I think it's best you stay here, I'm only going to pick up some files, I'll be back later." I get up and grab my coat.

"Okay Y/N! Be careful." He waves to me as I leave.

~~~~

I open the church doors and go inside, it's almost time to start the protest, I'm sure Markus will go peacefully. Showing violence will only make the humans more violent and scared, showing if androids care will show humans that they mean no harm and there's nothing to be afraid of.

I meet up with Markus and grab his shoulder.  "I need to talk to you about Connor." I say.  "Alright." He nods and we go over a wall with no other androids.

"He's not deviant....he was playing with me, and you, he was still on his stupid mission! He knows the location of this place and I'm afraid he'll tell CyberLife about it!" I say. "Do you know where he is currently?" Markus asks. "No....I pushed him out last night and I have no clue where he went." I say.