31%

yes this book is finally updated after a whole freaking month. I'm so sorry for the late update but I was having a horrible writer's block and I was able to update the other two books but not this, BUT FINALLY ITS UPDATED SO ENJOY

+

baby yoongi: already miss you

oh come on
we will facetime whenever you are free

baby yoongi: okay, I'm boarding the plane
baby yoongi: i love you too
baby yoongi: bye baby

love you too 💕

I sigh, closing my phone before stepping into my apartment building. Yoongi had to leave to California because of his job; Got7's new song is a collaboration with a popular producer in the US who I have already forgotten the name of.

It's estimated that it might take him at least a week which is already so long.

I walk towards the lift, yelling a "wait" when I see that the lift's doors are about to close

I quickly step into the lift, muttering a thank you at the person but when I finally look at the person, I freeze and he who saw me first is also looking back.

But he's wearing sunglasses which makes it impossible for me to see his eyes. But no doubt, he's looking back at me as well.

"Oh," I start. "Hey,"

It takes a few seconds for him to reply. "Hey,"

"So," I trail off, wondering if I should continue this conversation or not. "How was the place you travelled to?"

"Tokyo was nice." He nods.

So it was Tokyo.

"Ohh, that's great." I grin, hoping this would somehow stop being so awkward.

But what am I expecting? Of course, it will be awkward.

"Yeah," He nods, glancing at me this time. "How have you been?"

Fuck he finally said more than three words

"As usual, fine, I guess."

Was it rude of me to tell him I'm doing fine when he literally had to leave an almost two months long vacation because of me?

"Okay," He replies and this is the actual perfect timing; the elevator's doors open the moment he replies that.

He steps out, dragging his luggage with him and looks at me as if asking if I'm going to their apartment or not.

"So, have a good day!" I wave awkwardly, immediately closing the doors back and pressing the floor button.

I rush out of the elevator once it arrives at my floor, run into my apartment after entering the passcode just to run into Jungkook leaning into Jaein who has her eyes closed and her lips puckered up.

Jungkook continues to lean in very slowly, both of them still not noticing my presence in the room until my amazingly weak legs make a loud crack sound out of nowhere.