17

"You have finally made it into your homecountry in your home town, how does it feel?"

...........
[Y/n]

"So instead of an article, we have just decided on a video if you don't mind?"
The editor who was in charge of the project states to y/n who nods in agreement.

She gets out of the car and she goes to a single skyscraper that was in the heart of the state.

The camera was rolling and she had a smile on her face.

"This is the Devon tower! Its main purpose is to help Oklahomans with energy and stuff, i really dont know what it is for, as you can tell." The camera was rolling and they continued to film for the whole day.

Y/n tried calling jin but she was set straight to voice mail. She frowned and tried again but got the same result.

She looks over at the night sky from her hotel rooms window and she sighs looking back down at her phone.

She opens the kakao app.She just send jin a text. She stated at the long paragraph she sent and she deleted it.

She just sends a sentence not wanting to seem clingy.

.......

Y/n: I miss you so much. Ill be home in a few days. Goodnight.

......
[Jin]

I dyed my hair a blonde color and i wore an oversized brown jacket, with pajama pants.

This flight would be twenty-two hours long. It would the forever to get there but would be worth it.

I looked up at the sky from the small airplane window. Laying down in my first class seat.

The sun was setting and i was tired, so i just closed my eyes humming to myself while listening to asmr.

It was relaxing and i just feel under into the darkness that would soon bring me dreams.

............

Chapter end😄