You are Captured by Another Sibling

Request: You are the deputy and another sibling captures you.

Joseph Seed-

He understood why his siblings kept capturing you, he did request them to explain the truth to you after all but he was envious because he wished that he was able to teach you the truth. He didn't have a problem with his siblings helping you understand the truth but he hated to watch them harm you in anyway. He would keep visiting you to make sure that you were alright and to just see you. Eventually he ordered the current sibling you were with to send you to him, he made sure to care for you if they had put you in bad shape and he was glad that he could explain the truth to you himself.

Jacob Seed-

He was annoyed because he knew that he could make you stronger and put you to better use. Jacob never considered his other feelings for you, no, it is strictly an experiment. He wasn't jealous when he found out that John had captured you, no, he was just irritated because you would have thrived more if he had found you first. In the end he knew that you would come to him, even if he had to send for you. He would have you with him, he would be able to see just how strong you are in person.

John Seed-

He was mostly jealous, why did they get to have you? He wanted you sitting in front of him. Saying YES to him and confessing every little sin to him. He thought that he should be the one that had you all to himself, to show exactly why you should join him. When he found out that you escaped from his sibling he nearly jumped for joy, he knew that he had a chance of capturing you and bringing you to him. That was his chance to send for you and know every single part of you, and he wasn't going to let the opportunity pass him by again.