019

Paxton Flynn

Sebastian's house is awesome. I really can't believe that I'm really here, in his house. I had been eating pizza with Ryder and Landon as we tried to keep Ryder's mind away from her family problems but then she was already falling asleep and Landon was telling me stories of girls and Caroline.

I was surprised when I got Sebastian's text and excited when he agreed me to come over. Now I was in his room and I was feeling giddy all over. Unlike Landon's room that has half naked girls posters, footballers poster and many many sport balls littering around. And my room, where books and scientific, computer stuff everywhere. Unlike other rooms that give an idea of what kind of a person owns the room, Sebastian's room gave none.

The walls were grey and his bed was covered with white sheets and white pillows. The plush carpet was grey and the ceiling glowed green. His curtains were checkered white and grey and his cupboards too were white. The only different colour was the red bean bag sitting at a corner. No paintings, posters, artifacts around. Its like the room itself was too cool for all that. I loved it.

My eyes flickered to the only picture in the room which was resting on a cupboard by his bedside. I picked it up and smiled as I saw it. There were four very identical little girls surrounding Sebastian and he had his hands around them with a broad real smile on his face. He looked really happy and so did the girls. They looked like they adored him. I couldn't see any resemblance and before I could search some more, Sebastian returned to the room with a tray of snacks.

"Are these your sisters?" I ask him pointing to the pictures even though it was so obvious.

He looked up and smiled when he saw me holding the picture up. "Yeah." He dropped the tray and came to stand behind me, then pointed down at the picture. "Cleo, Calista, Chloe and Candice."

"Wow," I said with a small laugh. "They are adorable and how can you tell the difference." He just shrugs, going to sit at the bed. I drop the picture and follow him. "I have only one sister and she's big trouble. I can't imagine four. But I'd love to have quadruplet sisters now."

He chuckles, "Trust me, they are big trouble."

I smiled sitting down next to him and reaching for a sprinkled doughnut. "I love you room, its so... bland."

"Bland? How is that good?"

I turn to him, "No, I mean that in... soothing, mild, sauve way." I tell and added with a smile. "Princely."

He rolls his eyes with a smile, "Only you Flynn." I reach for a can of drink and open it up. "I had more things back in my former room. Moving over here made me feel... bland." He shrugs with one shoulder, opening up his own drink. "And I mean that in a bland sense."

I pouted, "You don't like it here?"

He looked at me for a moment not saying anything, but when I started to feel my cheeks get hot, he responded. "I didn't like it here. Getting a friend changed things."

I smiled, looking down at my half doughnut as I tried to pour the sprinkles into my palm. "Why did you move anyway?"

"My dad wanted me to come over here."

"As what, a spy?" I ask with a teasing smile.

Sebastian frowned, "As punishment."

I gulped, sensing the mood shift. "Well, the jokes on him because you're having anything but punishment, right?"

He looked up at me and smirked. "I don't know... its not that fun."

"I can make it fun." I blurted out.