Drawing (Steve Rogers x Reader)

This is day 11 of the 30 writing challenge, for the prompts I'm using go check out my 'hey all' chapter ~ Amber out

A common interest you and Steve both shared was art, art was a way for you to relax and also to make a living. Yup, thats right you worked on comics. Ever since you were a lid you loved comics and thats what made you become who you are today.

You and Steve had met when you were filling in for a friend at an art school, Steve had went there just for fun and to see how people were drawing now days.

Then he met you, you were going around to everyones desks and looking at their art and giving them small tips, when you finally got around to his desk you had stopped and was looking at his art for a bit. But that was the past. Now you sat cross legged in frount of Steve whom was cross legged as well. You both had a pad of paper on y'alls knee, you had challenged each other to a draw off. You were drawing Steve in your art style and Steve was drawing you in his style.

After you finshed with yours of Steve; it had only taken you about 40 minutes, you continued to sit there as you were a live model for Steve's drawing. Something about watching Steve draw just relaxed you, the way he tilted his head a bit when he was trying to get a line right. This hole thing made you realize something, you loved Steve. You didn't realize how long you had been thinking until Steve had stopped drawing, he had looked at is picture one last time making sure he got everything right.

"ready?" Steve asked ready to see how you drew him.

"uh yeah, sure" you said snapping back to reality, you turned your picture around at the same time Steve did. you were amazed by his picture he some how made you look like a model with beautiful hair and all, then you looked at your more cartoon version of him.

"okay i have to admit if they ever make a cartoon about me i hope you animate it" Steve said with a grin, the grin that always made you weak in te knees and make your heart pound.

you chuckled "well you can have this" you said giving him the picture of the more animated version of him.

he took the picture "well then you can have this one" he said then handed you the uber realistic picture of you. you smiled looking at the picture, you just wished you had as much talent as Steve does.

I UBER HATE GRANT FUCKING WARD!! IF I SEE HIS STUPID MUG- I DONT KNOW WHAT I'LL DO BUT IT'LL BE FUCKY BAD!!! anyway on a more happy note i just got a keyboard for my tablet and i used it to finsh this one-shot, btw i am so so so sorry for falling behind on the 30 day writing challange. - Amber out