First impressions

Hey everyone this is my first fan fiction do I'm not sure it will be very good but anyway I hope you enjoy

_______________________________________

LEVY'S P.O.V

Today was my first day of my senior year of high school, I woke up and got changed into my school uniform. I put in a white shirt with the emblem in red on with a red plaid skirt and my favourite head band.

I quickly ate my breakfast and headed off to the school. On the way I met up with Lucy, she was a pretty blonde girl with beautiful brown eyes and small pink lips.

"Guess what Levy" Lucy said to me. "what is it?" I questioned her as we continue walking to the school.

"I heard there is going to be new students at the school" Lucy smiled with excitement. We continued walking an approached the amazing school, the walls outside were all made of brick and there were huge bold red letters that said FairyTail.

We big walked inside and looked around the familiar halls for our classroom. We both stopped for a second before entering, we both walked in and found our seats.

I scanned the classroom when this huge guy sat down beside me, he had long black spiky hair and red beady eyes. He also had piercings all over, he kind of intimidated me a bit.

He looked over at me with a glare 'I guess he caught me staring at me' I thought. "what are you looking at you Shrimp?" the guy questioned me with a low intimidating voice.

"Who are you calling a Shrimp?" I glared at him with anger in my eyes. He looked at me for a moment with a curious look "Gehe, the names Gajeel Redfox" Gajeel introduced himself with a smile.

"I'm Levy Mcgarden" I smiled back at him, "hmmm well you seem quite interesting don't ya?" Gajeel stated. "What do you mean by that?" I questioned, "oh it's nothing" he smiled and laughed a bit.

I looked over at him again and smiled, he too seemed interesting.