Prologue

After a long day from work, there stood a boy who just arrived home, breathing quite roughly which obviously indicated he's been running.

As the boy got inside his home he hurriedly shook his shoes off not caring where it flung off too, quickly he sprinted up the stairs in a hurry, it was like someone was tracing after him.

He stumbled here and there, face flush red as breathing ragged did he finally got to the entrance of his bedroom.

Once he got in he roughly sling his backpack off his shoulders and chucked it roughly against the wall not really caring about the loud sound it made and proceeded to flung himself onto his bed in a starfish position.

Instantly when his face hit the fluffy pillow of his did he began to squeal loudly and roll about rapidly, like a pig having its glorious roll in the mud.

Only a minute or two passed did he eventually settled down his quite hypeactive emotion, tucking himself comfortably underneath the covers he then excitedly scroll through his phone quite impatiently, huffing and puffing with excitement coursing through his vein.

Who was this boy? Well, that anti-social boy with his mind only caring about the gadget before him was Heng Ming, an orphan that was about 21 years of age. He graduated from University 1 year ago. not really that long and was currently working 2 jobs to provide for himself, one as a florist by day and two a chef by night.

He was just an ordinary man really, who just loved reading bl novels after all cause why have a man when you can have Bl instead! Am I right?

Today you could say was the day, the very day his favourite BL novel is going to be updating.

Call him a book worm or what not but Heng Ming has been seriously devoted to this one novel as of lately, ever since he randomly or should he say luckily came across it.

It all started when Ming finished reading his all-time favourite novel FOD, oh how his heart ache so badly since such a good novel ended so soon.

Since then with his obsession for bl that mainly related with tags of the transmigration genre, he started scrolling through his phone and typing away with dedication on his mind, hoping to find any similar stories with the one he just finished.

Only when an hour or so, painstakingly scrolling with his thumb turning numb without feeling and wanting to shed tears of blood any second did he somehow stumbled upon this novel.

Checking out if the summary was pleasing to the eyes first, did Ming began reading the prologue and the first few chapters with some doubt and curiosity.

When a good couple of minutes passed by you could already guess that he was instantly hooked like a fish taking the bait with how he kept swiping to the next chapter furiously, only blinking when it was necessary.

The book well more like web novel was titled My Beloved Male Consort, and you guest it right its of course BL! Hehe

The setting the novel took place in was like an ancient eastern time world, where there were additional gender of males who have the ability to give birth. Those males who who can get fertile are what we fudanshi and fujoshi known them as.... And you guess it rights Gers!

This story revolves around the mc who was a young master from a well of family, had an arranged marriage with the male lead.