Chapter 1

Waking up from what felt like an eternal slumber, Heng Ming eyes fluttered right open.

As his vision slowly started to clear like water becoming still, did he began to observe his surroundings with slightly narrowed eyes, though he was still somewhat in a short trance.

When his eyes finally shot right open did only then a piercing pain abruptly appeared below his lower abdomen causing him to immediately clutch his stomach.

He groaned and moaned, lips turning purple as he bit them, trying his best to suppress his voice.

As the pain subsided did a thought shot through, the sudden realisation dawned him.

'Arghh...W-Wait shouldn't my head be in pain? Why does my stomach feels like someone blew it up with dynamite?!'

As he was in his state of confusion, Ming only took notice of the room he was currently in, well only when after a few minutes to himself had gone by of course.

Raising his head up, turn head head slowly, focusing his sight on his surroundings, only then did another realisation hit him way bigger then before like a novice surfer getting hit by waves after waves.

He couldn't help but gasped aloud in shock as he hurriedly look around once again, pacing his head frantically as panic was clearly evident in his eyes.

Hey, this was not the place he's been living in for the past 5 years?! This room... was too heavily decorated with highly crafted antique furnishing instead of the usual discounted furnishing he bought from thrifting.

'Wait.. is that gold embedded on the... yup this is definitely not my room!! Who in the filthy riches room is this!?'

Only then did Ming started to panic even more, hyperventilating on the spot trying his best to stable himself.

All that came into mind was that this wasn't his room he was used to seeing on a daily basis and that a second ago he was just bleeding to death alone on the floor.

How the heck did he arrive from there to here the next moment he woke up, especially in a what seems like a rich ancient nobles room!

Not only that what shocked him the most was on closer inspections on some furnishing he had spotted what seems like gold engrained on them, just how much did a person spent on all of this not even my 3-year worth of salary can cover up the cost for like, one damn furniture.

Then a sudden thought crossed his mind, 'Did I...somehow...transmigrated? Or is this rebirth?! Wait it's definitely a transmigration! Definitely, I'm sure of it!'

As he was deep in thoughts, debating or not if this situation was a rebirth or transmigration, sudden approaching footsteps can be heard coming his way.

Thump Thump Thump

Anxiety course through Ming veins as he frantically looked left and right on a good place to hide, hands turning pale as he grip the blanket that covered his legs.

It was only than a piercing cry that stop him from his antics and caught his full attention was the piercing loud cry, not just any type of cry but a baby to be more exact

'What the chicken nugget with no dipping sauce of situation is he in?!"

Instantly the sudden noise coming from his new surroundings caused Ming to jerk up and regain back his senses within a seconds, lifting his head up in nervousness he then look at the small approaching figure coming his way.