Happy Birthday Izuku and (Y/N)!

Creaking in the halls of the quiet as a shadow wandered into the residence of the Midoriya family.

A hand reached on the knob of the door with a unique tag.

The shadowed individual loom over the sleeping Izuku who lay vulnerably helpless under the watch of the individual.

A hand was raised over the boy. It seemed like it was the end.....

...Of the boy's peaceful sleep.

"Happy birthday Izuku!!!" You screamed excitedly jumping on his playfully which resulted in his sudden  awakening.

"Aaaahhh!!!!" Izuku helped in surprise.

Barging into the room Inko laughed as the two wrestled on the bed as if they were kids again.

"Alright birthday twins! Its time for breakfast." She says.

"Yay, food! U am eating all the pancakes!" You threaten running out of the room.

"Wha—!? (Y/N) no fair!!" Izuku whined running after her.

With an amused chuckle, Inko followed after them joining them eating the delicious pancakes with light episodes of food fight.

"My two babies are gonna grow up soon.. Its nice to have a full family day." Inko whispered to herself as she watched her twin children mock around in the living room.

You teasing your brother with the remote and him trying to take it to watch a program.

Inko remembers the time when her children are slowly growing out of her hold, after this day she knows that she is another year down of being able to hold onto her babies in arms reach.

How she wanted to have more time to spend with them. But she knows that she will have to let them go one day.

But for know, why not make that best out of it?

"Happy birthday you two!!" She say.

"Thanks mom! Love you!" You both answer her with grins.

She smiled happily and pulled you two in a big hug. "My babies!!!!" She wailed unknowingly suffocating you.

"M-Mom..!"

"W-Welp..! Love can suffocate you whole..!"

"T-This not a good time for jokes sis..!"