Team Neutral Part 2

You walked onto the red looking ass planet. You growled and pulled a sandwich out of no where. Strange's eyes widen and he looked at Tony.

"Um how-,"

"I've stopped asking." Tony replied and walked over to you. You stuffed the sandwich back into your pack.

"So where this ugly grape at?" You asked and Tony rolled his eyes. You squeezed his cheeks and smiled.

"Your so adorable." You said and smiled. You turned to Peter and smiled.

"You too To-Peter." You said correcting yourself. Peter furrowed his brows together in confusion.

"What's the plan?" Quill asked and Strange sighed.

"I don't think we really, need one. Y/N will just kick his ass." Parker said and everyone looked at you.

You were eating a bag of chips while listening to the plan. You offered Peter Parker some and he gladly accepted.

"Or we could have a plan. Then if it goes wrong, we go with Peter's." Quill said and everyone nodded.

"Ok. Then that's the plan." Tony said and everyone nodded. You cracked your knuckles and looked at the team.

"Let's do this."

———

Finally Thanos showed up, already achieving most of the Infinity stones, he was confident. No one could stop him now.

"About time your dumbass showed up!" You yelled and Thanos looked down at you. He chuckled wickedly.

"And you are?"

"The bitch who's gonna kick your stupid ass!" You yelled and Thanos rolled his eyes. Distracted, Strange hurriedly used his magic to try to hold him down.

Peter and Tony went in to pry the gauntlet down as he was held onto the floor. Everyone struggling but succeeding at holding him down.

You smirked from a distance. Then you saw Thanos get free, you didn't know how.

"Quill!" Strange yelled. You sighed, you knew this would happen. You start to run towards your team.

You protectively stand in front of them. Instead Thanos only chuckled.

He aimed his gauntlet at Tony and the others. He fired sending them backwards. The planet went fucking silent.

"Oh you wanna fucking die, don't you?" You asked and growled in anger. You shoved your backpack off of you.

"Peter, hold my food." You said handing Parker your pack full of food.

"Shit you've done it now." Strange yelled and Tony gulped in fear.

"I thought I did something stupid. But you sir, just did something even more." Quill yelled.

Thanos watched as you walked over to him. Your hands clutched into fists.

"What are you going to do to me?" He asked and you smirked.

"Get your grape ass over here!" You yelled and Thanos glared at you. He charged at you with the gauntlet.

You held your shield up, that engulfed your figure. Thanks to this nano-tech. Thanos growled in annoyance and went to hit again.

You smirked and dodged his attack. You let your suit engulf your hand. You slashed Thanos' cheek, blood dripped.

"YASS Y/N! SHOW HIM QUEEN! Quill yelled and clapped. Everyone stared at him but cheered as well.

"All of that for a drop of bl-,"

You fired a repulser at him and slashed him again. You dodged his gauntlet beam and fired a powerful beam at him.

Thanos grasped your left hand and everyone stopped cheering. Tony watched fearful as Thanos grasped your sword engulfed hand.

"She can't die, right Stark." Peter asked. Tony scoffed and shook his head.

"Of course no-,"

You let out a scream of agony as the sword was pierced into your flesh. Blood everywhere as you fell to the ground.

"Now who's next?" Thanos asked and everyone gulped. Tony looked at got limp form. You struggled to breath.

You coughed out blood and your eyes slowly closed.

Tony growled in anger and clutched his fists. Peter narrowed his eyes at Thanos.

"Karen, activate instant kill mode." He confirmed, his voice hoarse. Strange brought his magical hands up in a fighting stance.

Quill and his team aimed their weapons at Thanos.

Tony stood in front, the mask engulfing his head and repairing his body. His left arm becoming a large repulser.

"Oh your going to regret that." Tony said and let the tears come down his cheeks. Thanos stared at them as they charged forward.

Strange keeping him dazed and giving him any shot. Hurting him and destroying him.

Tony aimed his large repulser and fired. It caused lists of damage and he continued to throw punches Thanos' way.

Peter aimed his webs and attacked without mercy. Quill and his team let out a battle cry and held their weapons up.

Thanos' merely chuckled darkly and slammed Peter against the ground. Peter coughed and tried to escape. Tony went to help but Thanos' blasted him away with a gauntlet beam.

It hit him on his left arm. Tony let out a loud scream. The scream woke you up from the fucking dead.

Your eyes opened and you growled in anger. You looked over to see what was going on.

Everyone turned and gasped.

Tony's left arm was blasted off. Tony fell to the ground in pain. Blood coming out fo the wound rapidly.

"Mr. Stark!" Peter tried to yell, but Thanos was choking him slowly.

"You purple bastard!" Quill yelled and Thanos smiled. You launched yourself at him angrily.

"Son of a bitch!" You yelled and fired your repulsers harder and faster. You knew you couldn't beat him.

But someone could.

You knew what you had to do. You used the power of the 4th wall and prayed.

"WADE WILSON, I NEED HELP!" You yelled.

Out of no where Wade Wilson dropped out of the sky. He landed onto the ground and looked at you.

"You called?" He asked smirking.

"Yes, also I'm going to need some friends." You said smirking. Wade smirked and whistled.

Fangirls of all kind came rampaging in. All of them joining forces to defeat the Sorry ass grape.

Thanos looked and his eyes widen. He was tumbled to the ground instantly.

You ran over to Tony and helped him up. His left arm severed and gone. He had tears in his eyes.

"Y/N?" He asked. You nodded and hugged him tightly.

"We need to go." You said and helped him up. You used your suit to heal him up and everyone followed you.

"That was easy." You said and everyone rolled their eyes.

"I had the time stone still. You know I could just rewinded everything." Strange said and you looked at him.

"Son of a bitch!"