(17)Yaoyurozu Momo

Her choices are now being punished.

She was stupid enough to bully someone so horribly.

And now she was getting what she deserves.

"Please, Mother doesn't do this!"

"I'm not your mother." Her father gave her a glare. Momo had tears tracing her cheeks. ( Ok so now imma start making shit up m'kay?)  

"Go say goodbye to your friends. You'll miss them."

"Wait why?"

"No more going to U.A., No more friends coming over, No more quirk training, and No more damn posters of that boy you like." Her father gave momo a stern look and then walked over to Uraraka.

"dear, I am so sorry for what my daughter has done to you. She will be punished for this please accept my apologies" he gave Uraraka a kind look"

"It's fine sir, I did something horrible and this is what I get for it, I deserve it."

"Dearie, no one deserves what she's done to you. And as for you mister. Thank you for letting me see my daughter's true colors, she is a monster, and I've treated her as a queen. And I hope you can figure this out, What would you like in return, money, a maid, and estate?"

"No sir I don't need anything."

"How about someone who can help you, for two years? A therapist to help you with this and keep you safe. I know it may seem weird but, People would miss you, Especially Inko. So here go to this address on say Thursday." He smiles and walks away over to his daughter.

"How did he know my mother's name?"

"what Deku??"

"Oh, nothing. Wait oh Todoroki is here." Izuku smiled and then started walking to him. But then Momo grabbed his face and kissed him

"Wha?" The kiss went on as Todoroki stood there in shock during the kiss, not going into it not running out of it.

"You- You FUCKING SKANK!" Izukur an over to Momo and pushed her away from Todoroki who let out a breath.

"Ugh IZUKU WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"Oh, nothing really." Izuku said as he gave her a petty smile.

"Just protecting what is mine." Izuku said with the same petty smile.

"What he is my boyfriend not yours" Momo said as she tried to take Todoroki away from Izuku.

"Um no, I'm not please let go Momo."

"Momo get away from the poor boy, we are going home."

"What no father please believe me he's my boyfriend, Todoroki isn't a faggot like Izuku." Her father stopped in his steps. 

"Did you just call the son of Inko Midoriya a Faggot?"

"Um Yes?"

"Oh you are going to get it now, get the hell in the car or else I will make you. NOW!" Momo was shocked her dad yelled but she was scared, she started crying and ran out into the parking lot. Her father started walking but then was stopped by Izuku.

"How do you know my mother?"

"We were high school friends and still are friends, now go back to class" Izuku smiled and nodded. He grabbed Todoroki's hand and the two walked out of the office

Izuku's house after school

Izuku had just gotten home and then what he's done. He automatically started crying. He staggered over to his room then the drawer. He grabbed the bag and went over to his bathroom. He took off his pants and shirt to find a clean place to cut. He decided to cut somewhere new, his stomach. He grabbed a blade and sliced, once, twice, three times, four, five, cuts tracing his stomach. There was a lot more blood than usual, this didn't scare him.

He looked at his arm. 

' for momo'

One cut on his arm vertically overlaying other cuts.

'for Jirou'

another the same way.

'For Uraraka' 

another

'For Todoroki' 

another

then he had the blade and looked at the underside of his arm then without warning traces the blade, Hard, along his arm making a large cut.

Yep I'm done and now imma write another one cause I want to so I might post again today byeeeee

Updated every Wednesday and Saturday