❤THIS LOVE - 91❤

-SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA-

NO ONE'S POV:

Hansung wears his little red bag which his dada gave him. He sneaks out from the sight of babysitter from the living room. Babysitter was watching random kdrama and she didn't knew when Hansung crawls from the back of the couch towards the big sliding window.

Hansung didn't knew that he was far away from his house. He was walking in the city alone while some of the people watched him. Was he alone? But, this naughty kid was following a woman just a few steps back. A smile formed on his face as he was going to find his mommy and dada.

He didn't knew that he was lost in the huge city.. were no one was there known, unaware of what will come next he just walked past by a bridge.. few bus stands.. and few more huge towers. 

His stomach growls as he was drooling at the street food, the smell was too dragging him towards the aunty who was grilling corns for elote. The old woman smiles as she saw Hansung who was clutching his hands on the straps of bag.

"What's your name little boy?" She asked as she crouched down to his level. Hansung got scared and backed away as he remembers not to talk with strangers, specially unknown..

"Don't be scared.. I'm like your grandma." She said made Hansung stop in his track. 

Grandma, what that it's mean..?

"G-Gran..ma..?" He stutters as he was confused what she was saying.. but she meant she is someone to him, he was looking with his wide round eyes and his small lips parted in surprise. She chuckles at his innocence, this little kid had something so sweet that drag her in his way.

"Gra.. nd.. ma.." She spells as she wanted to listen from this little kid. Hansung smiles as he feels she is not a stranger and way better than babysitter. 

"Gran.. ma.." He said but he couldn't pronounce 'd' made him sad. The lady ruffled his hairs and "You can call me granma.. so it's granma.." Hansung smiles as he said made granma chuckles, she was happy.

"What is your name?" She asked.

"Hansuog.."

"Hansu..?"

"Hansuuog.."

"Han.. Hansug.. Hansung?"

Hansung smiles widely as she say gets his name right but soon his eyes brims with tears..

"Aye.. Hansung don't cry..? Don't cry..?" She repeatedly said as she wipes little boys tears that streams down.

"Mommy.. Mommy.." He repeats between the sobs.

"Are you lost? Where is your mommy? Is she here.." She asked worriedly looking at the little boy. Hansung nods his head in yes.. so she decided to help him and find his mommy. 

The boy was crying while the lady told another lady to take care of the shop till she find his mommy. 

"Stop crying Hansung.. we will find your mommy, she will be near by.." The old lady didn't knew that he was far away from his house.

After one hour they couldn't able to find his mommy.. so she decided to talk with him because he was sadly looking down as he lost his hope.

"Hansung.. how old are you?" She asked to lighten his mood. Hansung started to count his little fingers as he was trying to focus..

"One.. two.. tree.. for.. for, granma..." Hansung squeals as he got it right.