Chapter 22: Found

Please ignore the mistakes.... :)

Third Person POV

Jungkook wakes up first from sleep and waking up to see Taehyung sleeping on his chest is definitely the best thing.

Jungkook recalls the last night, the night he made love to Taehyung. He didn't knew Taehyung would be as desperate for him as he is. He thought Taehyung would still take time even after Jungkook's confession. Jungkook didn't knew that the moment he confessed his love to Taehyung, the older gave away his heart to Jungkook completely. No doubts, hesistancy or insecurities were left. Taehyung love Jungkook and Jungkook loves Taehyung, there is nothing that can ever change that.

After admiring the sleeping beauty beside him, Jungkook gently nudges Taehyung to wake up. He doesn't want to leave the bed with Taehyung not knowing. Taehyung squirms a little that causes him to fall off Jungkook's chest. Jungkook watches with a smile as Taehyung rubs his eyes and opens them slowly. Just as Taehyung meets Jungkook's eyes, he hides himself in a comforter in a rush.

Jungkook's smile turns into a confused frown because he expected Taehyung a smiley good morning from him.

"Tae? What's wrong?" Jungkook asks but gets no answer. Taehyung gathers the comforter from around Jungkook to hide himself better.

"Tae? Baby? What are you doing?" Jungkook asks again and tugs the comforter to reveal Taehyung but the older grips harder, not coming out to light.

Then it hits Jungkook, Taehyung is probably shy and can't face Jungkook right now.

"Oh come on princess. Don't tell me I'll have to deal with your shyness now." Jungkook snickers but Taehyung still doesn't budge.

"Okay that's enough baby." With one swift move, the comforter is on the floor. Taehyung feels an arm around his waist as Jungkook pulls him up to sit him on his lap. Jungkook grips other's waist harder and brings him closer. Taehyung rests his hands on Jungkook's chest, biting his lips and waiting for Jungook to speak because the younger is looking at him with a blank expression and Taehyung almost shudders because of the tight grip.

"Why are you not talking to me?" Jungkook asks, his eyes travelling to the exposed neck because of the oversized shirt, full with dark red love and bite marks.

"You didn't look at me. Do you regret last night?" Jungkook whispers.

"NO! I swear I don't." Taehyung almost screams. Jungkook raises his eyebrow, trying to hide his smile.

"Then?"

"I-It's just---everything is new to me and I may sound stupid but when I saw you, looking at me like that, I really thought you were just a beautiful dream that will disappear so I-I just closed my eyes a-and---". Taehyung just hooks his arms around Jungkook and hugs him tight. Jungkook's heart flutters at the thought that Taehyung dreams about him but so does he.

"I am right here, with you and you know I am not just a dream. I am here and I ain't going anywhere baby. I promise." Jungkook assures Taehyung, rubbing his hand up and down Taehyung's back.

"P-Promise." Taehyung whipers. "I know Kookie, I know you won't leave me.

"Okay, now give me a kiss and let's shower, together." Jungkook says and Taehyung complies, a sweet morning kiss is shared between two.

Jungkook carries Taehyung to the bathroom and strips him, leaving small kisses everywhere. They slip in under the shower, warm water soaking both of them.

They way they look at eachother so clearly even with the water being the barrier between them, how they can touch eachother even without using their hands, how their hearts beat in sync and that rhythm being loud even in the splashing sound of water, it is surely how they realize that they are made for eachother.