Chapter 6: Echo of ... A Lifeless Doll

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Echogth

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

(Third Person P.O.V)

Echo was stroking (Y/N)'s hair over and over and over... and over again.

"You have such soft hair (Y/N). Did you know you smell really nice (Y/N), Like garlic, salt and honey. You know (Y/N), you look so pale. Are you sick (Y/N)?" Echo asked cradling an unconscious (Y/N).

(Y/N) gave no answer despite all that, Echo was quite happy taking advantage of (Y/N) pail form, caressing and cooing at her.

"I really hate it when you're this quiet (Y/N)... No matter. You don't have to talk around me. Just as long as you are with me, isn't this nice?" Echo continued to talk as he began to stroke (Y/N)'s hair again, though not smiling this time.

(Y/N) was trapped in Echo's cold and painful grasp, like a lifeless doll. (Y/N) was so quiet up until when she began to shift around, earning a quick grin from Echo.

(Y/N) winced as she breathed in with a raspy breath, her ribcage was throbbing with pain from Echo's deathly embrace.

The Nindroid cooed, basically ignoring (Y/N)'s death glare, placing his face into her hair while still holding onto her.

"(Y/N)." Echo mumbled upon observing her quite displeased look remembering what had happened.

"Echo! Let go!" (Y/N) hissed dangerously, pulling away from the Nindroid's arms. Still, Echo found this amusing... Nothing else. Enjoying every bit of this moment, until-

A familiar voice had ripped through the silence, Echo stopping to scan the door, displaying expressions of pure displeasure.

"(Y/N)! Are you alright?!"

On the other side of the door, Lloyd could hear the yells and was quite alarmed as to what may be happening to (Y/N).

(Y/N) didn't waste a second standing around, making use of the moment and quickly turning the knob throwing the door open.

In response to what's happening, Echo took a hold of (Y/N)'s arm, trying to stop her from leaving, but was too late for the crazed machine, his limp body falling flat to the ground from a swift kick to the side from (Y/N).

"(Y/N)! Are you alright?" Lloyd began to question out of concern. "Who is that?" Lloyd shouted.

"Zane's brother, something's wrong with him." (Y/N) said her eyes never moving away from Echo's limp body.

What are you even supposed to say to Zane? I meet your brother he turning into a mechanical stalker?

"I did... wrong?" Echo asked absentmindedly as if trying to understand. (Y/N) backed up pushing Lloyd behind her, to protect him.

The copper robot had slowly turned his head downwards, He was slightly confused; what had he done wrong?

The Nindroid golden eyes fell on Lloyd "Another? We don't need another. (Y/N) and I are all each other needs."

Lloyd's eyes went wide understanding what was going on. As Echo continued to stare at the unwanted object of his envy. This Nindroid was crazy!