Love and Desire

Story continues from Arnav and khushi driving off but not to RM...

———————————————————————
Arnav drove off to the farm house ... he crossed the RM road confusing Khushi ..

Khushi thought dint he say he cannot concentrate and he wants to go home then where is he going.

Khushi: Arnav ji yeh aap kaha ja rahe ho.. ghar toh iss rashte par hai aur woh toh piche choot gaya...( Arnav where are you going ? Riazada mansion is on this road but that's left behind now )

Arnav: we are going to our farm house ... I want to rest without any disturbance ...I've already text di that I'll be spending the night there ..

Khushi gulped hard at his words ...

Khushi thought: Akele iss laad governer ke Saath farm House mein ...hey Devi maiya hume bachlo.( alone with him in the farm house oh god please save me )

Arnav saw Khushis face sweating in AC car ... she is fidgeting with her scarf nervously ..

Arnav: daro maat ( dont be scared).. I won't do anything wrong....I just need a peaceful sleep that's all .. I feel like I haven't slept for ages Khushi .... you may not know this but when I'm overwhelmed with work I use to come to the farm house to relax...

Khushi felt jealous what if he wasn't alone when he went there she thought ... she couldn't hold herself and asked ...

Khushi : akele?( alone )

Arnav chuckled ...

Arnav: ha khushi akele... biswas nahi hai toh kaka se pooch Lena ( yes Khushi alone .. if you don't trust me then ask the house keeper )

Khushi: aisa nahi hai ... hum toh bass...( it's not like that ... I was just)

Arnav: khushi I have never had an affair and never had anyone else come near me my entire life.. and don't ever think that I cheated on you ... I have never thought about anyone else or looked at anyone else like I think about you...

Khushi just remained silent at his confession... he is sharing all his little secrets with her which she was unknown to...

They finally reached the Raizada farmhouse ..

Arnav honked but guard was no where To be seen ..

Arnav: this idiot...

Khushi looked at him angry at his his words ...

She looked up and couldn't believe her eyes... she was impatiently waiting for the gates to open ....the scene in front of her was just beautiful... she got off while waiting.....Arnav dailed the number to call someone to open the gate... the security guard came running to open the gate for them ... Khushi sat down again smiling ...

Arnav: do you like the view .. ?

Khushi: I love the view ... the lake the mountains , fresh air and no noise ... just nature ... I love this a lot ...

Arnav: and me ?

He asked her again making her blush and look away ... hiding her nose ..

Arnav: it's red .

Khushi: red ?

Arnav: your nose ...

Arnav parked and came around and  opened the door for her ... as they came inside they got greeted by the house keeper who Arnav calls kaka with respect ...

Kaka: beta bhahot Khushi howi aapko Dekh kar .( son I'm very happy to see you)

He looked at Arnav and the. Khushi who was standing behind Arnav shyly...