To Dress A Queen

Part Twenty-Eight

"Jimin-Jimin I know you're in here-" Jungkook's voice echoed into the boy's bathroom

"Jimin-Jimin I know you're in here-" Jungkook's voice echoed into the boy's bathroom. Jimin hadn't come back to the courtyard for a while, and as Jungkook wasn't blind to the fact that something was off with his boyfriend, he had followed after him.

"Nope, no Jiminie here, keep looking," Jimin sniffed out. The princess was huddled on the floor, sitting in the furthest stall at the end of the bath room. The area was rather spacious for his little body, but there wasn't enough room to have a casual sister anxiety attack in the others.

Jimin tucked his head a little further into his knees, shutting his eyes as he listened to the echo of each of Jungkook's steps. Jimin could hear the swing of each stall door as Jungkook pushed it open. Kinda like the bad guy with the chainsaw does in horror movies, but less aggressive and scary. Actually that's probably a horrible analogy - so more like in a loving way than a Hey Imma Eat Ya way. Not that Jungkook wouldn't want to eat out Jimin, just that right now probably isn't the best time.

"Jimin open up for me, baby." Jungkook asked softly as he finally reached the last closed stall and found it to be locked. Jimin lifted his head only slightly to glance beneath his bangs at the pair of Versace black shoes standing ground. He swallowed, eyeing the lock at the top of the door, and then returning his gaze back down to his knees.

"I don't wanna." Jimin spoke, shaking his head as he mumbled the words out.

"I'll dye that cream colored Sunday dress of yours black-" Jungkook threatened quickly.

"You wouldn't-"

"Oh I would."

There was silence for a moment, Jungkook's deep breaths were the only echo in the bathroom before Jimin shuffled around, sliding the stall door open. He wondered how someone could go from being the cute boy at the court yard, to this mess on the bathroom floor. The air went still, and a small dose of oxygen escaped from Jungkook's almost closed lips.

Jimin took a step back, his chest rising and falling in a slow beat as he slid down to sit back on the tile floor. His blond locks of hair helplessly fell along with the shaking of his head. Jimin glanced up at Jungkook, though rather him as a whole and not him directly, and quickly averted his gaze. The smaller boy moved to cup his hands in his lap, doing his best to hide the quiver of them.

"Jiminie, what is it, what's on your mind?" Jungkook asked as he crouched down before Jimin, laying a hand on the top of the other's knee. Jimin's breathing only became more unstable, and Jungkook moved his fingers to the underneath of Jimin's chin, raising it slightly to force the older to look at him. To remind him that's he's here for him, even when Jimin feels most alone.

"Is this because of the boxers?" Jungkook spoke softly, "Kitten I know how much you love your fabrics, there has to have been something that happened for that to change." Jungkook asked, letting his thumb softly brush against Jimin's soft cheek.