Twenty Nine

Next thing you know Jimin hands were cupping Yoongis cheeks while he kissed his face off.

After the older had asked the question, Jimin sort of leaped onto him with happiness—but maybe a bit too rough. He didn't mean to slam his face into Yoongi, he swore, but he just couldn't contain himself.

He didn't know if anything he was doing was appealing at all but Yoongi didn't push him off so surely that was a good thing, meaning maybe the boy didn't mind.

Yoongis hand sort of rested on Jimins thigh, and if he wasn't kissing him right now, Jimin would probably be shy and embarrassed. But because he was, he had no time to show that, he just wanted to kiss Yoongi. And then kiss him more. He was lost in the oldest lips, there was nothing like it.

When Jimin finally pulled away, both of them were short of breath. Jimins hands dropped down to Yoongis shoulders.

"Woah" Yoongi breathed. "I'm guessing that's a yes then?"

"I'd be a fool if I didn't say yes hyung"

"You're so cute" Yoongi grinned.

But then suddenly Jimin was on top of Yoongi, sitting on his lap with his arms around the olders neck. Jimin didn't know himself where the sudden confidence had came from but he felt like he couldn't stop now.

Jimin leaned in and pressed his lips again Yoongis once more, his hips naturally rocking a bit due to how excited he was.

Yoongi moaned against his lips, and next minute Jimin felt hands trail up and down his back.

That's when Jimin realised he maybe took it took far and quickly pulled away, face red and ears burning.

Yoongi noticed the change and stroked Jimins head. "What's wrong?"

Jimin shook his head shyly and played with his fingers around the back of Yoongis neck.

Yoongi kissed the boy gently on the cheek. "I'm not gonna do anything you Don't want me to, if that's what your worried about"

Jimin met with the boys eyes and stared intently for a moment. Just a moment. Because that's all he needed to know how much he loved and trusted Yoongi.

Tears began to well up in his eyes.

"Woah, baby what's wrong?" Yoongi continued to stroke the youngers hair as he waited for a reply. Jimin hesitated before shaking his head once more.

"It's nothing," Jimin whimpered as he bit his lip. "I'm just happy you're with me"

The older smiled and rocked Jimin on his lap gently. "It's my pleasure" Jimin giggles and wipes under his eyes to make sure he wasn't actually crying. "I'll always be with you"

Then Jimin nuzzled his chin into Yoongis neck and rested his head on his shoulders. Yoongi wrapped his arms around the youngers back and squeezed him into a hug.

"I hope you won't mind me being clingy" Jimin muttered into Yoongis neck. The older laughed.

"What's your definition of clingy?"

Jimin paused for second and it's almost like Yoongi can feel his blush.

"I like hugs.." the boy said shyly.

"Is that all?"

"No.." he said almost too quietly. "Holding hands and.. and kisses too" but then Jimin sat up and met with his now-boyfriends eyes. "And I'll probably text you a lot— so tell me if I'm being annoying okay?"

While Reaching up brush the boys hair off his forehead, Yoongi chuckled and cocked his head to the side slightly. "I don't think I will ever find you annoying, Jiminnie"

"You don't know, maybe you will someday" the younger huffed.

"Are you trying to get rid of me already?"

"No! I was just saying.."

"You don't need to worry about that, especially not now" Yoongi reassured him. "It hasn't even been a day"

There was a moment before Jimin sighed and nodded. "You're right I'm sorry. Just Nervous" he said. "Haven't really been with anyone before. I don't want you to get bored of me"

"If I ever get bored of you, if that's even possible?—I give you my permission to slap me"

Jimin laughed, hugged the boy one last time before getting off his lap and walking around the living room.

"Where you going now?"

Ignoring his question, Jimin continued to look around the room. "Where are your dvds?"

"In the cupboard under the tv. Why? We watching a movie?"

Jimin simply smiled. He bent down into a squat as he looked through all the choices Yoongi had. After a while of looking, he finally picked one and brought it to his boyfriend, showing his choice of movies.

"Paddington?" Yoongi repeats the title in front of him as he raised an eyebrow.

"Please?" Jimin pouted, holing Yoongi wouldn't be able to resist his cuteness.

"Ok then, put it on"

Result!

After Jimin set the up the tv and put the disc in the DVD player he pressed play and rushed back over to Yoongi where he climbed onto the sofa and cuddled up to the older.

As the film began to play, Jimin tapped Yoongi on his chest.

"Hmm?" The older replied.

"How long can I stay?"

"However long you want"

"Are you sure?"

"Positively"

"What about your parents? Will they mind me being here when they come home?"

"They'll be home late it's fine, let's just enjoy the film"

Jimin smiled and rested his head on the boys shoulder. "Okay" truthfully, Jimin wasn't even that bothered about watching the film, he just wanted an excuse to cuddle with Yoongi before he had to go home and explain everything about him to his mother.

Jimin hadn't really mentioned Yoongi before to his parents which is important especially when he wants to tell them Yoongi was now his boyfriend now.

Which was kinda what he planned to do tonight.

***

Sorry if this was a lil short but hope you enjoyed all this fluff

Yoonmin makes me soft