Chapter 90

(DON'T PLAY VIDEO YET! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! Please and thank chu~!)

You came home with your sister at 7:30. You didn't know why she had to take the dress home. You walked in and you saw that your family all had suit cases.

"Guys? What's going on?" You asked.

"We're going on a vacation for a few days, sis." Ash said.

"What? Why? Why are we going on vacation?" You asked.

"Correction, we are. You're staying home." Kent said.

"What?" You asked, slightly upset.

"Don't worry, (Y/n). Connor will be with you. It'll be fine. Trust us, okay?" Ash said. You sighed and smiled.

"Okay." You said. You both hugged.

"Oh, and Connor wants to take you on a date tonight."

"What!?" You asked. He laughed.

"Scarlett! Go help her get ready!" Ash said. You sister grabbed your hand and dragged you up the stairs.

"So the dress?"

"Yep. It was for this." She confirmed.

"And getting me out of the house?"

"Connor has his plans." Scarlett replied.

"And you all leaving?"

"Just relax, (Y/n). It'll be fine." She said. You nodded. You relaxed as she did your hair. "And...done!" She said. You looked at yourself. You looked beautiful. The dress was beautiful too.

 The dress was beautiful too

You smiled. You did look gorgeous. You felt happy. Scarlett looked like she was about to cry. You looked at her.

"Scarlett? What's wrong?" You asked.

"N-nothing you just...you look amazing little sister." She said. You smiled.

"All thanks to you, heh." She chuckled. 

"W-well I....I better get going. Love you little sister." She said, hugging you.

"Jeez Scarlett you're acting like I'm going to leave you forever!" You said. She chuckled.

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry." She said. You smiled.

"Get a move on, ya big baby." You teased. She smiled.

"See you in a few days." She said and left. You sat in your room for a little while. You got up and went downstairs. Connor was waiting there for you. You saw he was wearing...your father's suit? He looked...really great in it. You hugged him and he kissed you.

"You look so beautiful." He said, pure love in his eyes. You smiled, blushing slightly.

"Thanks. Scarlett wanted me to help her finish the dress. I...may have added some of my own touches to it." You said. He chuckled.