T h i r t e e n

Skye's POV

I knock on Dante's door. I don't know if I should be the one apologising or not, but it is true that he doesn't actually have to be nice to me. I am staying in his house for free so I should be nicer.

I keep telling myself I need to shut my mouth but I never do it, but this time I really will. I'll just keep the apology simple and I will just accept any of the blame he throws at me.

Dante pulls the door open and my eyes almost pop out of my head. I get really hot and flustered all of a sudden. He isn't wearing anything, other than a towel that is hanging dangerously low on his hips. There are are a few droplets of water running down his olive toned skin.

Holy mama. Right now I'd let him do anything he wants to me.

I shake my through away and look away from his gorgeous body. "I-I just came to... uh... Can I maybe talk to you when you have clothes on?" I ask.

He chuckles and lifts his arm up, then leans it against the door frame. His biceps flex and I feel myself getting more heated by the second. "Am I distracting you?"

At least he doesn't seem mad anymore. Maybe he is over it now. I really hope I don't say something stupid and make him mad again.

I nod. "I mean you're a sexy and really attractive man that is standing naked in front of me. If I was in nothing but a towel you'd probably be awkward, too."

If I bumped into him, his towel would fall off.

He takes a few steps backwards. "Do you want to watch me change?" I don't answer, making him chuckle again. "Just wait here." He closes the door.

I lean against the wall and close my eyes. God, he is so hot. My imagination runs wild as I picture my body pressed against his, running my hands through his hair, pulling off his towel and pressing my lips against his. I let out a soft moan.

Dante pulls the door open and my eyes fly open. A part of me is disappointed to see that he is out of his towel and in a pair of boxers and a top. "You imagining me naked, huh?" he teases.

I laugh and roll my eyes. "You wish."

He steps out his room and stops in front of me, then he runs his hand down my arm and intertwines our hands together, pulling me into his room. He shuts the door.

"So, what were you saying about me being 'a sexy and really attractive man'?" he asks.

"I-I... Uh... I... I just..."

He grins. "What did you want to talk to me about?"

I bite the inside of my cheek and take in a deep breath. "I'm sorry. You were right. I know I keep messing up and saying stupid things, and I really wish I didn't. I swear, I wish I didn't say that stuff. Please forgive me."

He presses me up against his bedroom wall and moves his hand onto my waist. "Only if you kiss me," he whispers.

For a moment, I freeze, not expecting that response. What if he is messing around once again? I don't move in to kiss him, but I notice how he is staring at my lips. I can't mess up and look stupid in front of him again.

The fake flirting and the way he looks with, and without, clothes on is really getting to me.

I decide that I won't kiss him, but if he kisses me then I won't stop him. He is confusing me and so if he wants me then he can just come and get me.

He leans even closer to me, and our lips are almost touching. I close my eyes, but nothing happens. As the seconds pass, I decide to open my eyes again.

He moves his face away from me, but keeps his body against mine. "You don't have to apologise," he whispers after a while. I am about to argue, but he talks before I can. "You're right about some of the stuff you said earlier. I am just some guy with more money than I need. I mess around with girls. But still, there is more to me than that. I'm also sorry for overreacting. I don't know why your words affected me so much."

He smiles and tucks some of my hair behind my ear. "But I'm not sorry for teasing you."

Remember, Skye, if he plays with you, just play back. Instead of saying 'fuck you' say 'I want to fuck you' and leave him confused and slightly turned on.

I smile and run my hand down his chest. He leans in closer, so I let out a soft moan and tilt my head to the side.

He brushes my hair off my shoulder and places a kiss on my neck. "Dante," I whisper and he presses all the way against me, and continues to place kisses up my neck.

"Skye," he moans, and his breath fans against my ear. I bite my lip and close my eyes. No wonder Dante teases me all the time. It's fun and it doesn't really mean anything.

"Yeah?" I whisper.

"Kiss me?"

•=•=•

This chapter was a bit eh but it gets better I promise ;)

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylaawrites
Y o u t u b e : xThePineappleGirlx

Lots of love and jelly tots - xThePineappleGirlx