Book 1 Lava - chapter one: the anouncement

Air, water, earth, fire.
The avatar cycle goes on for generations but after vatuu destroyed raava the old cycle was destroyed and a new cycle has started we have korra of water we have genji of earth and now..

(location Fire nation - the Firelord gives a announcement in the courtyard)

Firelord: "It has been almost 18 years ago since avatar Genji was the one who brought balance in the world, sadly everyone meets his end at one point. Now almost 18 years later we can get the name of the next Avatar who should be born, here in the fire nation he or she will travel the world to learn all elements and I will join the quest as his or her mentor"

(Everyone is cheering)

Firelord: "I want to explore and see the world and guide the avatar in his or her battle to restore balance and bring peace, in the mean time I have my brother "Iroh the 3rd" be the firelord until my return. We are now minutes away from hearing the identity of the new avatar, the firesages have the answer and it will be here anytime soon."

(A messenger hawk lands on the firelord shoulder, gives the note and fly's away")
(Everyone start whispering who would it be)

Firelord: the new avatar is... Avatar Julia!!

(in a submarine reaching fire nation shores)

Unknown: "are we in position? Yes? Fire!!

(Torpedo is shot and a huge explosion at the docks of the fire nation)

Firelord: "everyone in defending position we are being attacked, general bring Julia to safety in the palace!, I will deal with this."

(3 submarines get on the land and 50+ men and woman step out of it with electric handcufs and 7 megatanks. They are being surrounded by fire nation soldiers everywhere)

Firelord: I don't know who you are but you better return before I bring you all down to ashes!

Unknown: try me!

(All the soldiers attack but get quickly taken down by the megatanks and people. The soldiers retreat and the firelord is the only one left)

Unknown: "I thought the fire nation would give more of a fight your time is up firelord where is the avatar and maybe I'll spare you"

Firelord: (starts laughing) "you think it's that easy I warned you now I will make u pay"

(Blast a enormous fire blast towards them)

Firelord: "I'm not only a firebender my father was a earth bender so I got a trick up my sleeve"

(Hits the ground and lava starts to appear)

Firelord: "I give u the count of 3 or I will bury you in lava.. 1..2.....3

(Rises the lava up and pushes towards them all the enemies retreat and the general of them yells)

Unknown: "our Leider, 200 years ago was defeated but this time the equalist will rise mark my word"