Chapter 4

Rose's POV

I was ready to disarm this man and start messing people up. Vi was shaking and I saw a stray tear come down her face. I took a deep breath before I turned around kneeing the man in his crotch. Quickly grabbing his gun and kicking him in the stomach. I held the gun pointing it at the men in the line.

"Anyone moves, I'll kill you," I directed, I could hear the Spades in the back whispering "oh shit" and "damn girl". One of the guys laughed.

"You really think you can take on all of us?" He chuckled taking a step towards me, I pulled the trigger shooting him in the leg. "What the fuck!"

"You moved," I replied before a hand grabbed my ankle pulling me to the ground. It was the man I had kneed before. "Violet, run!" She looked panic taking off running in the direction of the Spades.

"You thought you were done with me?" He sneered pinning me down, he pulled his fist back sending it hurtling towards my face. The side of my face was throbbing from the blow I had just received. I pushed as hard as I could go throwing him off of me and he flew off of me as I scrambled to get up. I glanced to my left seeing Violet who just got tackled by a man. Andy was racing over towards her and Stephen was beating the man next to me.

"Stephen stop!" I said watching his fist go down for another punch. "Stephen, please stop! You're killing him," I grabbed his arm he stopped for a moment to look at me.

"He hurt you, he deserves to die" he nearly growled looking at me, his green eyes a darker shade full of anger. Why did he care if I got hurt? He didn't care when he was tying me up last night and tossing me in the backseat of his SUV.

"Stephen I'm fine, I can handle a little punch and I can take care of myself thank you very much " I rolled my eyes, Violet was nowhere in sight but neither was Andy. Stephen looked at me in awe.

"We are done here, for now. We will meet again soon. Hopefully, your ladies can join us." One of the Cobras shouted as they sped off in their cars. Stephen scoffed at them as the rest of the Spades went into the warehouse. I wondered what was in the warehouse that was so important to them. It was probably where they stored the guns and drugs. I started to walk towards the warehouse but I was whipped around.

"Let's go, Princess. Now!" Stephen grabbed my arm pulling towards my car. He was pissed off at me. "I can't believe you followed us!"

"It's not a nice feeling, is it? Being followed. Maybe you should back off" I said getting in the driver's seat.

"I'm driving. Get in the passenger seat." He ordered his face was stone cold and his knuckles were white holding on the door.

"It's my car so no I'm not going to let you drive," I shot back, I knew I shouldn't have tested his temper because he ripped me out of the car and shoved me into the passenger seat. I buckled.

"We can talk about your little stunt when we get back to the house," he took off down the road.

"What house?" I asked but he ignored me and sped up. "Hey, take it easy on my car would you?" I scoffed and he smirked putting the pedal further towards the ground.

He pulled into the driveway of a mansion that did not look like a place where a gang would be housed. Stephen pulled me out of my car and lead me inside like a lost puppy. I searched quickly for Violet finding her in the corner of the kitchen talking with Andy. She was giggling at something he said. I went to go yell at Andy for just taking her away but Stephen pulled me away into a different room.

"What the hell Stephen!" I said throwing my hands up in the air while glaring at him.

"Don't what the hell me! You're the one who fucking followed us! You could have gotten killed!" He screamed taking a step towards me, I stepped back.