0.9

*I'm making another Detroit: Become Human fanfic, and I'm putting it on Quotev. I might post it on here, but IDK if I will. It hasn't been posted yet, and it might be awhile.*

*It's about Hank finding a damaged Child Android in an alley, then decides to take it with him. Takes place in 2036 around Fall.*

Chapter Eight; A Visitor:

Princess was stilling wagging her tail, her big brown eyes staring up at Connor's. Still staring at Connor, Fiona finally looked towards Beth with a questioning look.

"Connor, huh..? What do you want?" When Beth didn't say anything, Fiona finally spoke looking back towards Connor. Her normal kind demeanor was back, her voice gentle.

"I came to check up on Beth's condition. She had a higher temperature than normal, and had gotten sick earlier this afternoon."

Fiona nodded, but furrowed her brows slightly. Why would Beth be around an Android, when the girl clearly hated Androids since the death of her brother, Cole.

RK800 was on his jacket, which Fiona didn't recognize. Which probably meant he was a new model, most likely a prototype. He was handsome, a little goofy looking to be honest, to say the least.

"I'm fine, Connor."Beth said,"I didn't think you cared."Her tone had now turned to a teasing one, but Connor didn't understand.

Realizing that Connor didn't realize that she was simply teasing, she spoke again."I was kidding, Connor." That was an unfortunate thing about Androids: they didn't get sarcasm, most of the time.

"Oh..."

Connor's LED flickered yellow, as he said this making Beth feel confused."Is your LED supposed to turn yellow that much..?" Connor shook his head at that, not saying anything.

Beth narrowed her eyes, leaning back on the couch, and whistling. Princess jumped onto her lap, at the whistle, not before looking back at Connor and yipping at him."You have a dog."

Connor had finally fully walked into her house, closing the door behind him. He looked at the small animal and felt something. He didn't know what, and it scared him a little bit. He wasn't supposed to feel, he was just a machine.

Only Deviants feel... No, he can't be a Deviant. But even as he thought about this, he couldn't deny the feeling of excitement as he spotted the dog.

Recalling the conversation the conversation from this morning, that Connor liked dogs."Yeah, her name is princess."Said dog yipped happily at the mention of her name, hopping onto Beth's chest, and licking the girl's face.

"She's...cute."Connor's​ LED turned back to its typical blue, as he looked to be genuinely curious about the tiny Chihuahua. Barking happily, the Chihuahua jumped off of Beth and ran to Connor's feet.

She placed her paws against his legs, whining pitifully at him. Connor had a confused look on his face, not knowing what the small dog wanted."I think..." Beth started."That she wants you to pet her."

The Android looked at her for permission, and at her nod he reached down to pet the dog. She rubbed against his hand affectionately, enjoying the attention.

Beth rolled her eyes but still smiled, she knew that her dog just loved attention. She was a spoilt little dog, constantly wanting to be petted, and to get her belly rubbed.

"Come here, you little hyper thing." Fiona scooped the Chihuahua up in her arms before doing something that Connor didn't expect. She placed Princess into his arms, making the dog snuggle into him before wiggling to where she could lick his face.