037.

ALEXUS'S POV..!
"I missed you!" Aspen squealed as we ran to each other and linked together, making everyone around the pier look at us.

"I missed you too!"

Me, Aspen, and Ariana decided to have a girls day at the beach before I had to go to Capitol Records for some meetings with Ashton.

After Ariana and Aspen shared a tight hug, we layed out towels down on the beach and let the hot weather seep into our bikini bodies. Sunglasses bridging our noses, we shared stories about what happened in the weeks we were gone.

"How are you and Eli?" Ariana asked Aspen, not moving from her laid down position on her towel.

She paused, frowning, "Bad. He called us off a couple days ago."

"Aw, babe." Ariana frowned, "I'm sorry!"

"It's fine, I don't wanna talk about it," Aspen changed her expression to a smile, "How're you and Corbyn?"

I simply shook my head and shrugged as answer, Ariana groaned at my actions.

"Shut up!" She exclaimed, she sat up and looked over her glasses, "I see the way he looks at you."

"Yeah! You guys are like in love." Aspen agreed, mimicking Ariana's actions.

"Then why hasn't he asked me out." I pointed out, Aspen laid back down but Ariana stayed sitting up.

"Because he's scared, I don't know." She fought back, bringing out her phone, "I'll tell Jack to ask him."

"Please don't!" I reached across Aspen to attempt to grab the phone out of her hands but she brought it above her head and jumped to her feet.

"Gonna have to catch me!" She teased, Aspen also smiling and laughing.

I pushed to my feet and lunged at the girl, who was much shorter than me but she kept it away. Wrapping my arms around her waist in a failed attempt to bring her down to the sand.

"I'm just kidding!" She sputtered in between fits of laughter.

I let go of her and pouted my bottom lip before she sprinted towards the ocean, leaving me and Aspen stunned.

"Wonder what Corbyn's gonna say!" She yelled at us, waving her phone in the air.

"I'll help you." Aspen stood up next to me and we shared glances before chasing Ariana around the beach.

" Aspen stood up next to me and we shared glances before chasing Ariana around the beach

aspenloeffler — i could be here forver
📍santa monica, ca
tagged: lexusreynolds

tatedoll, beautychickee, and 78k others like this.

view comments!

username: call me crazy but i miss jaspen
austincarlo: what kind of coke r u on?