The fight on the bridge. (Part 2)

Naruto's POV

Well, I'm dead. Sorry guys, go home. Stories over.

Just kidding. Let's start over.

Well, Sasuke thinks I'm dead and that's a good thing. Why you ask? I just let him achieve his kekkei genkai. You're welcome Sasuke. Now I just need him to finish off this dumb ninja for me while I sleep.

Yup, a nice nap is what I need.

Zzzzzzz.

"Arg," Sasuke shouted loudly in pain.

Jeez, I help him unlock his Sharingan and this is how he thanks me? Almost being killed? If you're about to be killed, at least be quiet about it so I can take a nap. Jeez, people are so thankless these days.

"I'M ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lugs jumping up.

"How the? How are you? You scared me you idiot!" Sasuke yelled dumbfounded.

"Why does that boy look so familiar?" I heard the hunter nin mumble under his breath. Well, I'm pretty sure he's a boy. Looks and sounds like a girl.

.

.

.

Wait a minute.

.

.

Eh, I'll think about it later.

"WOW SASUKE!" I yelled. "What happened to your eyes? They look like Kakashi sensei's!"

"What do you mean?" he questioned.

I give him this amazing gift and he didn't even realize it. He's such an idiot. "Your eyes are all red with these black things! The Sharigog or something!" I exclaimed.

"The Sharingan," he muttered in amazement.

"Enough chatter," the hunter nin stated. "I will make my precious person proud of me for I am his tool."

Another wave of senbon came at us. I tried to punch the mirror, but it didn't budge. Sasuke tracked the hunter nin with his Sharingan and was able to dodge more effectively. Unfortunately, Naruto 'can't' dodge that well still. 

The hunter nin noticed my 'weakness' and threw the whole next wave of senbon at me. 'Well crap.' I thought.

I was all of a sudden pushed out of the way by what looked like a duck butt. I looked down and realized that the duck butt was actually Sasuke.

"Why did you do that?" I questioned with fake fear in my voice.

"My body just moved," Sasuke coughed. "Do me a favor and kick his butt."

Sasuke closed his eyes and stopped breathing.

Welp. He's dead. He lived a good life I guess. Maybe I should go help Kakashi sensei?

I felt a faint Chakra signature coming from Sasuke. Oh well, I guess he's not dead. Now to do the Naruto thing and over react and try to kill this Shinobi only to show compassion and what not.

"You.. you killed him," I said with tears in my eyes. Dang I'm a good actor. 

'Come on foxy, bring on the Chakra.' I yelled into my mind scape doing random dance moves.

"Coming right up," Kurama said busting a move.

'Wooooooo!' I yelled. I began to toss my hair back and forth in my mind scape. 

"I'll never forgive you," I said as Kurama's chakra began to swirl around me.

"Doing great Kit!" Kurama said turning up the beats.

'Turn up the Chakra!' I yelled.

More demonic chakra surrounded me, breaking all the ice mirrors, and I began my attack by punching him in the face.

He got up and did some Jutsu using one hand but it just bounced right off of me because of Kurama's chakra. I then pinned him down.

"Just finish me off," he stated sadly. "I am no longer useful, just a broken tool."

Urg, time to be sappy.

I let the chakra around me die down and I gave him a smile. "You're not a broken tool."

"Yes I am!" he exclaimed. "I am no longer useful because I have lost! I killed your friend didn't I? Take your revenge."

Before I could even respond, he gasped and tried to get in front of Kakashi's Chidori, but I held him back.

"NO!" He screamed. "ZABUZA!" 

Zabuza fell to the ground and turned his head ever so slightly to face his apprentice. The mask fell off the hunter nin and I gasped. It was Haku.

"You need to move on," he said choking on his blood. 

"But I am a broken tool and without you, what is my use?" Haku cried.

"Haku, you were never a tool to be used," he coughed up some blood. "You're your own person, come up with your own purpose in life. Don't let me be your purpose."

"B-but Zabuza-"

"No but's Haku," you could see the life leaving his eyes. "As a last request, I want you to go with these leaf ninja and find your own purpose. Make a life for yourself. Promise me."

"I-I promise," Haku cried. "But please don't leave me."

Tch, such a selfish wish.

"I'm sorry Haku," was all he said before he went limp.

Haku wept silently for a moment before wiping his tears and standing up. "Naruto, I need to talk to you when this is all over."

I nodded because I know what this was probably about.

"Well well, looks like Zabuza couldn't get the job done after all. Not that I was going to pay him anyway," Gato chuckled.

Oh man. He has such bad timing.

... 

We started to make our way back home as soon as Sasuke could get back to his feet. And get this, they named the bridge after me. They called it the great Naruto bridge. Too bad it's not my real name, but I'm flattered.

Haku also decided to come with us because it was to honor his late masters request. And now the time has come to talk with him.

Haku and I had first watch while everyone else slept.

"Are you related to Naruko or are you her?" Haku asked me cutting right to the chase. I decided it was easier to change back than answer. "I see what you meant then when you said that everyone saw you as a boy." I nodded. "I'm glad you showed me." I only nodded once again.

I felt Kakashi's chakra spike a bit so I quickly changed back into my Naruto form.

"You two get some sleep," Kakashi said walking up to us. "I'll take watch."

'You better keep my transformation foxy or else there will be heck to pay.'

{July 16, 2018}

I was going to finish and post this yesterday, but I all of a sudden got sick and it wasn't good. It came on out of no where and I started puking, etc etc... I blame Sonic. The food I had there yesterday was kinda sketchy, but whatever.

tbc