Chapter: 4

*Tay*

"Your not going Unika"

I told her as I laid on the bed. For some reason, she thinks I'm letting her go to that party.

Her: Why can't I go? What's the big deal?

Me: Because I said so. Why would I let you go to a party that I'm not invited to?

Her: He's just my fucking friend.

I rolled my eyes, I was mentally tired of this bitch and her attitude.

Me: Bro, for the last time, I don't give a fuck. I don't want you around that nigga.

Her: You can't control who I want to be around.

Me: So you really gone disrespect me like that?

She sat on the bed while I leaned on the closet door looking at her.

Her: How is that disrespecting you?

Her: It's not disrespecting you cause WE ARE JUST FRIENDS.

I sighed as she raised her voice at the end.

Me: Unika, you know I don't fucking like that nigga.

She stood up off the bed.

Her: Well that's not my problem.

She said as she walked out of the room. I sighed and shook my head as I laid down on the bed. She's hard headed asf.

*************************************

I sat at the lunch table with Pimp and Santana. Unika was off with her friends, I could care less right now.

Pimp: Yall tryna skip the rest of the day?

I nodded my head.

Me: I'm up for it.

Tana: So am I.

"I don't know what his problem is, he's been ignoring me all day"

I eyes shot in the direction the voice I knew well came from. Unika and her loud ass bitchy, ratchet friends came into the cafeteria. A seat was taken up beside me as I looked down at my phone.

"Hey"

I ignored her attempt to catch my attention.

Her: Babe?

I ignored her again.

Her: TAYMOR.

She raised her voice and shook me. My reflexes snapped and I pushed her off of me.

Me: Don't fucking touch me bro.

I mumbled. I started to get mad ass she kept bothering me. Like damn, you don't get the hint? I put my phone down and looked up and Santana and Pimp.

Me: Aye, y'all tryna smoke a woods?

They both agreed and we got up from the table. I was honestly trying to get as far away as possible from Unika. Shes about to blow a nigga nerves.