Aubree

Aubree Pov

Wassup y'all I'm Aubree but everyone calls me Bree and I'm 21. I'm from New Orleans but I up and lefted there and moved to Atlanta and I've been here for two years now. Y'all might be wondering why you leave your hometown? We'll when I was about six my mom told me my dad had passed away and that he was in a really bad car accident. I was really hurt and sad that he died but I couldn't just stop living so I tried so hard to not think about the fact that my daddy, my world was gone. After awhile I started to get use to him being gone but then my life got worser. When I was fifteen my mom started not coming home and when she did she always had a different man with her. She started to lose weight and sell her body for money. Before I lefted she tried to force me into having sex with her and some other dude but i fought her and ran away and never returned.

I dropped out of school cause I really did'nt give a fuck at the time and I had no way there anyways. Growing up i ain't have any friends. Nobody forreal liked me because I ain't have shit I mean I tried my best to look decent but hey If yo own momma ain't buying you shit and you ain't got no money then it is what it is. Whenever I went to school I stayed to myself and I ain't really talk to nobody but this one kid named August.  He would always sit by me and at first he ain't really say shit he always sat in class mad or he just clowned and got kicked out. He looked mean as hell like he was gone kill a nigga so I ain't say shit to him. I was forreal scared too.

It was one day after school I was just walking home and a car pulled up on me and scared the shit out me. A dude rolled the window down and was like " hey ma" I didn't respond I just keep walking then I felt somebody walking behind me. So I turned around and saw that August kid from school. I almost wanted to run but I ain't have the strength so I just looked at him like he was retarded and turned around and kept walking.  All of a sudden I saw the car August was in drive off but August was still following me.

I turned around mad as hell now cause in this neighborhood a nigga up to something when they falling you.

Me: WHY THE FUCK YOU FOLLOWING ME IS THERE A PROBLEM

August:CHILL THAT SHIT OUT GIRL I'M JUST WALKING BUT IF I WANTED TO DO SOMETHING TO YOU I WOULD HAVE

Me: WHAT YOU MEAN HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO CHILL WHEN YOUR FOLLOWING ME AND YOU COULD'NT DO SHIT TO ME

AUGUST: look shawty I ain't trynna make you mad and I ain't trynna harm you but I be seeing you around school and you seem cool why you walking around this rough neighborhood by yourself

Me:You don't say shit to me at school when you see me so what changed and I'm walking home don't worry about it

August: Cause school ain't for me I'm already making money I don't need nobody to teach me shit I been teaching myself all this time and I'm fenna walk you home I don't want you walking by yourself nomore ma

Me: Oh really what do you do sell drugs that's the only thing to do around here anyways and school ain't for me either but ya gotta do what ya gotta do and right now school is what I gotta do If I wanna do something to keep my mind off of everything and I guess you can walk me home

August:Don't worry about nun of dat ma I got you but come on I gotta get you home shawty

After that very day me and August never stopped talking and we still talk to this day. He lives in Atlanta and I see him often. We have our days ups and downs but that's my  boo. I'm just a regular olé girl ain't nothing special about me. I have long naturally curly dark brown hair that stops at my mid back. I'm lightskin with light brown eyes that sometimes changes due to the weather. I got a nice body I'm thick with a big booty and I got perfect size boobs not to big but they kewl. I've always been short though I'm 5'0 but I'm fun size so I don't really care. Plus short girls rock anyways.