»31« Time

"Can't take back the love that I gave you"

Y/N's POV:

~The Next Morning~

I get up and grab the kitten since I need to take her to the vet right away.

I catch a taxi and give them the location.

Once I a get to the vet I pay the taxi and leave.

"Hello!  How may I help you?" The Android at the front desk asks. "Uhm....I have a kitten here, she needs immediate help." I say.  "I'll call the vet right away." It says.

A few seconds later and a vet comes out, an actual human, vet.

"Please come with me." She says.  I follow her into a room. "Place the kitten on the table." The vet says and she grabs some tools.

I place the kitten down and the vet begins to search the kitten up and down.

"Okay....she needs to be bathed immediately, she has a lot of fleas and wounds that will be infected soon, she'll also need to be fed, her heart rate is a little slow so she needs to get that energy back." The vet explains.

"As far as I see, she doesn't have an diseases, but it's always good to come in weekly so I can do check ups and make sure she's fine!  And well as give her the shots that she needs." the vet says.  "Thank you!" I smile.

"Surprisingly she isn't as bad as she seemed, she just needs the few basic things, here's all the stuff you'll need." The vet hands me a bag filled with different soap to bathe the kitten and the proper bottle and food.

"I'll send the vet bill to your house, you'll just need to sign this." The vet hands me a paper.

I being to sign what needs to be signed, as well as what apartment I'm at.

"Thank you, you can come back in next week and I'll do a check up and give her the medication." the vet says.

"Alright, Thank you!" I leave the clinic.

I guess she isn't dying....yet she does need to be treated.

~~~~

I get back to the apartment to find Cameron laying on the ground, looking out the big window.

He looks back to me when the door opens. "Back already!  Is she okay?" He asks.  "She's fine!  Nothing to bad right now....but will you help me clean her?" I ask.

He gets up excitedly.  "Of course!" He smiles widely.  Haha....that's cute.

We go up to the bathroom and begin to bathe the kitten in the bathtub.

I hear small footsteps behind me, I turn around and see Boomer, who's looking at us very confused.

He tries his best to see what we're doing.  I might as well introduce the two.

I pick up Boomer and set him in the bath tub with the kitten.  They both stare at each other, Boomer sniffs the kitten a little bit.

I'm a little worried, I want these two to get along.

After a few seconds Boomer begins to jump around very excitedly, getting soap and water everywhere.

Me and Cameron begin to laugh as Boomer splashes water everywhere, and the kitten is jumping around too.

~~~~

Me and Cameron take the two out and dry them, letting them wander.  Now I just have to work on getting some meat on the kitten's bones.

"Y/N, did you think of name for the cat?" Cameron asks behind me.  I turn to face him, his hair is dripping wet from Boomer.

"I think so..." I turn to look at the cat.

"I'll call her Mochi" I smile.

(Thanks to everyone again for the names! A couple others chose the name Mochi as well but I seen that YaoiCorgi chose the name first! Thanks again for all the beautiful names!)

"Anyway, Cameron, would you mind feeding Mochi?  I'll be out again, her food is in that bag" I point to a bag in the kitchen.  "Don't worry about it, I'll take care of it." He smiles.

"Thank you!" I wave and leave the apartment.

Again, I need to talk to Markus.  I need to know when we're going to do this protest so I can be prepared.

~~~~

I rush up to Markus and tap his shoulder.  "Hey, I'm here to talk about the protest and I need to know when it's happening." I say. "Right, you weren't here this morning but I've decided what we're doing." Markus says.

"We're doing a peaceful protest, tomorrow night at the camp." He says.  Tomorrow?!

"W-wait!  What about Connor?" I ask.  "I'll need you to take him in still, if he doesn't listen, use force to take him and free the androids." He says.

"Can you do that?" Markus asks.

"I'll try..." I say.  "Good!  Right now you're the only human I feel I can trust....you and Carl would've gotten along very well." Markus smiles.

Carl?  Wait....the painter that died months ago? I didn't know Markus was his android, does that mean Markus was the one who killed him?!

I begin to leave the church.

Maybe Markus didn't kill him though, Markus wouldn't do something like that.

I shake off the thought as I walk back to the apartment.  I should start getting ready....what do I do with Cameron?

Should he go to the protest?  Or would it be safer if I kept him here?

Then there's Connor, I don't even know where he is right now.  Maybe he's at Hank's, or the police station, or some other place hiding.

Either way, I need to find Connor and if he doesn't listen to me, then I guess I'll have to use force.