Prologue

Piyali's POV

I was walking on lonely road at night 9pm. It's look same as my life lonely. My face I bet look pale of all works 24 hours and less sleep made my eyes dead and puffy.

My dress was really old which I stitch 4th time. Today I lost the job of waitress also, I'm gonna suffer for this I know.

I miss you mumma Papa...I whisper looking at sky. If that was 3 years ago I'll be the most strong girl who can be Papa's Tigress but that tigress died long time ago when uncle-aunt  snatch everything from me. I became I cat who gets scared and silently bear there's beatings and all.

If that's wasn't about my brother Ansh I'll long run away from there but I was helpless. I don't even know where my brother was. He's 10 years child, even he can't speak. I wipes the tears comes out unconsciously from my eyes.

It happens whenever I tried to remember about my brother. It's been 3 years I last see him. I wonder how's he? But I always do as my Uncle Anmay Kapoor and my Aunt Sumitra told me to do, otherwise all consequences will be from my brother. I lost mumma-papa I can't lost my brother too.

Last 6 months was most struggling for me as my cousin Uncle-aunt's son Raghuvir married a girl name Sonia...she used to made me do her works. I don't know what happiness she got made me do same work twice and hitting me but one thing is sure she's worst person.

I was scared to go home. Today in Hotel I work a man trying to molested me and I fight against him. That's all my fault and the man being a rich family my boss scold me and throw out of to work. If every month I didn't give my side money to home they make me starved and locked in store room, if they found out about I loose the job I'm gone.

I still remember my one friend need money to her mother's hospital bills so I give her mine and she promised return to in a week but my so called family locked me for a whole week till I give the money. They only give me water to be alive.

I was scared so much to go home, which is a HELL to me. So many times I thought to give up my life or run away but I can't be selfish to my brother, I'll be with him though not by his side. I tried hard to find where he can be but never got a result.

Soon I come to my block where I lives. I hand start shivering thinking what can they do after finding I lost my job...I was not scared for me, I know they'll not kill me. If they want they can do a long back but I'm sure they'll made my brother suffer and I can't imagine him to be starving or crying or wrost I can't imagine.

I thought to lie and next day went out to hunt for job but alsh!!! They drop me to work place. I was just caged but still managed to make a friend on work place whom I can share my problems and misery life . But what if they found next day I lost job so the punishment will be double, so better be tell them to myself.

I went near and stop hearing shouting sounds from inside. I slowly comes to entrance and shocked seeing 7-8 men's are gunning Uncle-Aunt and Raghuvir-Sonia Two men are ordering them.

"Give return money otherwise go and died"

"How you think you'll play in casino with a fake name so no one will found who is you"

I was listing them silently....I guess the Matter. Uncle and Raghuvir both had a mad passion in casino. I guess the money is big and they found out. I listen them lots of them faking ID and takes money and when they loss no one able to find them because of fake ID.

But looking them it's like it's time they messed up with very wrong person. I don't know what to do but I definitely want to come there's view.

They're pleading to those men's and my eyes wide hearing 4 crores. They can never give this amount. We hardly see 30-40 lacks together in life . Will these men's kill them? I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly I did a big mistake.

I made sound of my shoes.

Everything happens so fast and I was in floor. My arms are hurt of the force they hold before throw me on floor. They're very strong.

"Please don't hurt my daughter"

"Please leave my sister"

I was shocked hearing the words from Uncle and Raghuvir. When they care? Then I look towards two men who's seem to order other's 6 are eyeing me hungrily. I gets scared...as already today I suffer this type of gaze on hotel.

"Well so Anmay Kapoor you're saying you can't give 4 crores" my uncle nods.

"So give this little girl to us. I guess she'll be more worth then 4 crores" my eyes wide and tears start flow hearing them and all men's looking at my body.

"Life or girl" I heard on of men. Before I shouted or say something I heard something which change my life forever.

"Okay take her but leave us" I look at Aunt, who said this then all nods. At Least being a woman she can little care? But I guess I wrong.

Soon again a men hold my arms and start to dragging me outside.

"NO

LEAVE

HELP"

my all shout get silent getting a slap which made taste blood. I'm Damm sure the corner of lips got cut.

They throw me back of van and start the car.

I'm thinking of punishment what can I have from my family but here life take a 360° change.

What's gonna happen to me now?
_____________________________

Tell me should I continue or not

If yes will start when I start his possessiveness.