Chapter 34: Special

"I want to go with her." I heard Jungkook's voice outside my door.

My room was super bright. The light burning my eyes.

"Why the fuck do you need to go with her!?" King Jeon yelled.

"Jae-Hwa is someone important to me. Hell, she might be my wife. How am I suppose to let her go through this by herself."

"Jungkook. Her father died because of rebels. If she dies, it's sad but no one will really care. If you die it's a whole other issue! I am not allowing you to go!" I heard a fist hitting the wall.

It was probably Jungkook.

"I care about her!" The door opened quickly and Jungkook came in.

He walked over and sat on my bed.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up."

"Is it real?" The memories of yesterday flashing back into my head.

Jungkook kissed my forehead and pulled me in his arms.

"Yes. I'm sorry. He's gone. The rebels got him."

I threw my arms around him and cried into his chest.

"Appa! Appa! I'm sorry!" I cried.

"Jae-Hwa. It's not your fault. None of us could have seen this happening." He rubbed my back. "It's okay baby. Your dad loved you. He was proud of who you became. I could see it in his eyes when I talked to him."

I nodded, knowing he was right. Practically everything my dad had told me since I'd come here was about how proud he was.

"Your flight is tomorrow. Ara has already have all your stuff packed. I will go with you tomorrow, but I won't be able to stay with you for the whole week."

"It's okay."

"I'm going to send some guards with us, along with more that will be protecting your other family members in the future. I regret not doing this earlier, I should have known."

"Jungkook. It's not your fault either. My father adored you, he won't be mad at you. In fact, he would be mad if you had done that." I placed my hand on his cheek.

"I'm so sorry Jae-Hwa." I placed our forehead together. And placed my lips on his.

I could feel his tears on my cheeks. We cried together.

*Cough*

"Sorry to interrupt, Your Majesty." I pulled away from the kiss and saw Jimin.

"Ah. Officer Park, I'm glad you are here. Jae-Hwa, since I know you guys are close and I trust Office Park, He will be coming with us." I just nodded my head.

"Lady Jae-Hwa. I'm so sorry for your loss. Mr. Kim was an amazing person." Jimin said as he bowed.

"Thank you Jimin." I didn't care about formal shit. I could tell he was hurt about the news too.

Ever since Jimin was a little kid, Appa treated him like his own son.

"Jae-Hwa. I remember your siblings getting along with Ara, would you like me to send her with you too? I care about them too. Han-na may be 13 but she still a child. and Han-kuk too." I nodded my head.

My head was hurting, I felt dizzy. Not even caring about Jimin there. I wrapped my arms around Jungkook's waist and rested my head on his chest. He held me.

"I will gather up my best men to come with us. Lady Jae-Hwa, I'll see you tomorrow." I didn't answer him, but I could hear in his voice that he was hurt.