Finn° You Feel me |3| (SMUT/ Kinky warning)

WARNING- SMUT, do not read if you do not like this content. These imagines are for fans who are craving these types of reads. Don't leave hate and just skip the imagine. ❤️

Summary; Sexting, it becomes a little to serious. Read Previous parts 😏

-info, Y/N is on birth control. Lol

-ANOTHER WARNING. 🤭⚠️⁉️🚫
If under the age of 13!

-don't leave hate comments
-age yourself up and Finn

Y/N POV

Text💬
From Finn Wolfhard: Walking you to school this morning was the best. See you soon in Music class.

I placed my phone back into my pocket and just smirked at Finn's text.

"What's up with you? You've been super super happy and enthusiastic for everything..." Sheila mentioned while giving me a look.
The rest of my group all raised their brows at me and I shrugged my shoulders as we walked around the court yard.

Well, today was different. Thanks to Last night.

"So, lastly, we have music class, I was thinking for our group we do an Adele song- Guys, I know I said I was going to help with the music class project for the whole band thing, but I have to go, and use a different music studio, and No, I'm not changing groups, it's only for today, I need to help... another group." I spoke trying to make something up.

Sheila and Kate just agreed to what I Bull-shitted.

"He's so dreamy." Kate spoke.

We all turned our heads to face Kate's direction...There he was.

"Finn Wolfhard, I just want him to like me." Kate pleaded, I smirked.

Finn and his group of friends walked by us, his eyes made contact with mine, staring at him felt like a slow-mo moment. Finn's smile had appeared as he stared at me.

I felt as Kate shoved me,

"Finn just smiled at you?!? That's like, an honour. Do you guys talk?" Kate asked, I rubbed my arm and mumbled an "ow".

The girls all faced me.

"No, we don't talk." I replied and then continued to rub my sore arm.

Me and Finn do more than talk...

"We better head to Music class before the bell goes off." Sheila mentioned.

Finn POV

I clenched my jaw and leaned against the desk. My eyes searching for her. I had studio 7's keys, it was all for me and Y/N.

"So when's Calpurnia's next show?" Ethan asked as him and Simon faced me. My brows raised and suddenly a group of girls walked in.

Y/N walked in, god. Her eyes had looked my way, I gave her a look that she'd only understand.

"Boys, I'll be using a different studio today. I need to help Y/N with her strumming..." I mentioned lying.