❤THIS LOVE - 92❤

-SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA-

SOHYUN'S POV:

"Sohyun-ah.. I don't want soup." Taehyung said as he sat on the kitchen counter. 

I glance at him confused while he was struggling with his thumping head. I turned off the stove before walking in front of him. 

"What do you want then..?" I asked as he was pressing his temple. 

The truth was the hangover doesn't go.. it needs time. I don't know, what he had taken in place of drinks? 

He pulls my hands made me go closer to him. 

I was feeling hesitant when I was so close to him. He had taken water but it doesn't help that much... it's been only 6 hours he is not sober yet?

"Sohyun-ah..." He mumbled while I was standing between his legs. 

His hands moves around my waist pulling me more closer.. his hot breath brushed against my lips.

"W-What..?" 

"You forgot.. something.." He slurred in his words. 

He begins to leans towards my face. 

My heart was beating rapidly as his lips were few inches a part.

I pushed him when I sensed his breath brushed against my neck.

"Go to shower!" I exclaimed made him groaned in despair.. 

"Go, quick." I tried my best to move him in the bathroom. 

I was going to turn on the shower when he grabbed my waist from back. "Sohyun-ah.. join me." He said made me stop in my track. 

"Yah..! I had showered few minutes ago, you need to clean up." I tried to escape from his grip but in that resisting my hands mistakenly turn the shower on.

I closed my eyes tightly as cold shower falls on us. I felt shivers running through my skin. 

We were wet while the water was dripping from my hairs on my skin.

"Sohyun-ah.. you can't go." He said as his head rested on my shoulder. 

I felt his lips amorously on my skin. His hands moves on cheeks made my face turn to right as he capture my lips into a deep kiss.