Dark Link - Part One

Here you go dear @bonnieboy2808

You requested Dark Link and here he is lol. I hope you and all enjoy this!

FIRST ENCOUNTER -

"Come on! You got to help!" Your friend begged, holding your shoulders. You groaned and shook your head. "Nooooo! I'm not gonna!" You said, looking back at your phone.

He groaned. "Please! He's not letting me beat him!"

"That's the point!"

"I'll buy you some food."

"Oh, hey, you know, let go to your house. So, we can do it."

He cheered and hugged you. "I bet you can beat him." You scoffed and waved your hand. "Boy, I know I can. I don't know who is him but I can do it." You went to his house to see what the challenge was.

Which leads to you on top of him, grabbing the collar of his shirt, while he was laughing. "You're telling me this is a beta copy! Why didn't you tell me sooner!"

"You weren't listening!" (F/N) laughed. You let him go and jumped in front of the console, ready to play. You friend laid on his bed, watching.

You bit your lip. "Wow, Darkie did some damage to Link's rep. Look at this. These guys are scared of him." (F/N) hummed, chip going into his mouth.

"Maybe Darkie is creepy. I mean, look at guy."

You scoffed, looking away for a sec. "Look at you but I don't say anything." He gasped. "My beating heart has been stabbed."

Shaking your head, you looked at the screen only to see a message.

"He will never escape. You're next."

"That's totally not creepy." You said. (F/N) hummed in agreement. "Is it me or is he staring at you?" He asked, getting off his bed.

You scoffed but did feel like he was looking at you. "Maybe?" You decided to scoot to the right. You both yelled out when Dark looked towards you.

"He's watching!" (F/N) shouted.

"Its a game!" You shouted back.

"Are you two always like this?"

You both froze before slowly looking at the TV, mouth opened in horror as Dark Link stood in front of the TV with a wide smirk.

"Hey, (M/N), you think he'll stab us?" (F/N) asked. You shrugged and gasped when Dark unsheathed his sword. "Well, why else would I be here?"

Then he lunged to (F/N), sword near his chest. "Get off him!" You shouted, jumping onto his back. "I'm having lots of regrets!" Your friend yelled, trying to keep the sword up and away.

"What the hell! Get off!" Dark tried to shake you off but to no avail till he elbowed you. With a yelp you fell to the ground, sword pointed at your shoulder, slowly cutting to your collarbone.

You panted seeing Dark's smirk grow. "Well, aren't you a cute little thing?" He stopped and moved his sword with a chuckled. "I can't wait to see you beat me."

Then he was gone in a pile of black bones. (F/N) panted and looked at you. "Please, tell you saw that too and I'm not crazy?"

You were quiet before looking at the bones. "I'm more worried about these bones..."

MEETING AGAIN -

Staring at the console on the ground, you tapped your foot before sighing. "Fuck it." You sat on the ground and turned on your TV. "I'll beat Darkie's little ass." You muttered.