04

Y/n POV

The annoying sound of the alarm clock forcefully pulled me out of my sleep. I groaned as I hit the snooze button for the twentieth time this morning.

"Just 5 more minutes." I yawned and hid myself in the sheets.

It was a short lived 5 minutes.

"Y/n GET THE HELL UP I HAVE TO GO TO WORK AND YOU HAVE TO GO BABYSIT!!" Miyeon yelled from across the apartment.

Crap.

I have to babysit.

I sat up in in bed with the sheets around me while rethinking my life decisions.

"Why am I here? Why is my life so sad? Why do I exist?" The normal.

"Y/n now is not the time to be having an existential crisis! Get your ass off the bed and into the damn shower before I kick you in." Said Miyeon, rummaging through her makeup bag.

"Yeesh. Fine." I said, crawling out of my bed and into the shower.

I wasn't dressing to impress so I just pulled on a hoodie, some black ripped jeans and some black converse. Miyeon thinks that I dress like I'm going to a funeral. What can I say? I love the color black.

After I was done, I grabbed a granola bar and got the directions to Jungkook's house. It wasn't that far. Maybe a couple blocks down. But then again, with my sense of direction, I'd probably be going in circles.

I stepped out of the lobby area of my apartment building and walked down the sidewalk.

'Left. Right. Left. Right.' I said to myself as I stared down at my shoes. It's kinda like a habit of mine.

15 minutes later, I was in the neighborhood and away from the bustling streets of Seoul. And boy it was way more peaceful in this part of the city. I've never actually been in this area because all my friends are cheap like me so we live in apartments.

"1997, 1997, 1997." I was repeating the number as I tried to find the house. I took a left and there it was. It seemed like a nice house. It had 2 floors and a pretty front yard with lots of flowers in it. The porch had some toys in it too.

I made my way to the front door and rang the bell. I was hella nervous. It was my first time babysitting so I hope I didn't screw up.

I waited quietly at the door, silently praying that he didn't open the door so I could go back home to the comfort of my bed. But to my dismay, someone opened it.

A head peeked out from behind the door, and then came the rest of the body. And OH. MAN. HOLY. SHIT. This guy was HOT. I forgot how to breathe for a moment as eye contact was made between the both of us. Was he Jungkook? No way in hell. He looked so...
I don't know, non-dad like.

For a few moments, I just stared at his well sculpted face in awe. He had doe brown eyes that were almost almond shaped, his lips were slightly crooked but who cares as long as they're on mine am I right? Get a hold of yourself y/n. His hair was parted in the middle which made it fall onto his face at an angle and his smile was showing his teeth that looked kinda like a bunny's. I think I'm drooling.

"Um.. hi?" I said awkwardly. Before looking down at my shoes. Why am I so stupid. He probably thinks I'm a creep or something. I'm so gonna kill Miyeon for getting me into this mess.

"Oh hey, you must be y/n right?" He asks, with that adorable smile not leaving his face.

"Uh y-yeah." Great job. You stuttered.

"Ok. Come in, I'll just show you around and stuff." He said, gesturing for me to follow him inside.

Ok don't mess up walking into somebody's house too.

I followed him inside and took a good look of my surroundings. The walls were a peachy tan shade with some paintings hung around on the walls. There was a large living room with a huge flatscreen TV mounted on the wall. Damn I wish I had one of those.

"So that's the living room." He said, pointing to the place which I was looking at. "The kitchen is down the hall to the left. Jeongmin is a very picky eater so he'll just tell you what he wants. Oh and, he's really hyper. Like, really hyper. So he doesn't give a damn about nap time." He said, chuckling. His laugh was adorable. I felt like smiling like a complete idiot but that wouldn't make a very good first impression, so I ended up biting my lip really hard to try and stop myself.

"Speaking of Jeongmin, he's in his playroom over there." He said, walking across the hall to another room. "Let me introduce you to him." He said, gently pulling me by the hand and into the room. I could feel my cheeks heat up from the sudden contact. Grow up Y/n. You aren't 5.
When we got inside, I saw an adorable little boy with almost the same features as his father. The same doe brown, almost almond shaped eyes and the same soft brown hair.

"Jeongmin!" Jungkook said, trying to get the attention of the little one, "This is Y/n, she's your new babysitter. Don't make her quit like the rest please." He begged. Wait, hold up. Did he just say that the rest quit because of this innocent little boy? Great.

The little boy looked up from whatever he was doing and smiled at me. A cute bunny smile like Jungkook. "Hi Noona!" He said, running to me. I was about to bust 10 million UWU's right then and there but I had to hold back. Remember y/n. First impressions. Play it cool.

He grabbed onto my leg and hugged it. Not seeming to want to let go. I looked down and ruffled his hair. It was as soft as it looked.

I looked over to Jungkook who was smiling just as big as the little monkey attached to my leg.

"That's the first time he's actually ever been so happy to have a new babysitter." He said, chuckling. "Usually he doesn't care and then by the time I'm back, they quit." He said, scratching the back of his neck.

"That's because noona is pretty." He said, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Me and Jungkook shared the same expression of shock on our faces as we looked down at Jeongmin, who's face was hidden by my leg.

"W-well if that's the case then." Said Jungkook, eying his son. "I'll be back by around 8." He said picking up a bag from the chair next to him.

"Jeongmin be good ok? Don't trouble noona!" He shouted from the front of the house. A few seconds later, I heard the front door shut.

"Looks like it's just you and me MinMin. For the next..." I glanced at my phone. "For the next nine and a half hours." I groaned. It's gonna be a long day.

A/n
I was supposed to publish this chapter yesterday but I had so much school stuff to do *le cri*. It usually takes me like an hour and a half but this part took me almost 2 days.

Insta (fan accounts): @ taenoxious 
Byeee cookies!❤️

Word count: 1259
<unedited>