Chapter Forty One - Walking To The Next Stage

Author's Note; This is your smut warning. Enjoy.

Kez stretched languidly beneath the duvet as he awoke from fading dreams.  The warmth emanating from beside him made him nearly purr in contentment.  Although it had been a while since he had moved into his man's home, he still enjoyed waking up next to the tall man, watching as his chiselled chest slowly moved up and down in sleep.  As he absorbed the sight of his sleeping man, the framed lids that covered his eyes, lips slightly apart as he breathed softly out of them, one arm thrown over his stomach even as the other reached for the boy beside him, Kez felt a mischievous thought wander through his mind.

Slowly, in order not to disturb the slumbering golden god, he sank beneath the covers and gently tugged at the waistband of the man's pajama bottoms.  Semi-hard with the excuse of normality for a prime male due to wake, it willing jumped free of its confinement. Kez's tongue ran across his lips before they sank over his lover's manhood. 

Rush's eyes opened wide as a shiver of pleasure shocked him from sleep.  Disorientated, he simply looked about himself for a moment, before lifting up the covers to view his lover's mouth bobbing up and down his hardened length.  The erotic sight seemed to make him bigger, causing Kez to cry out in muffled surprise.  In retaliation, Kez ran his warm tongue from base to tip, before releasing Rush with an audible pop.  "Dammit!" Rush protested.

Kez giggled and crawled on top of his body, brushing past the erect tool as he did. Rush grabbed his hips to cease his movements, before one hand stroked upward, his fingers seeking the body's rose pink nipples.  Kez arched backward slightly with a soft moan, he was still super sensitive from their activities the night before, where Rush had paid extra attention to the two nubs on his pale chest.  The man's other hand travelled downward, around his back to the soft mounds shielding his hole.  He spread them apart, before teasing the hidden place with his finger, testing it's flexibility. 

His lover, however, did not wish to wait and taking Rush's cock in hand, placed it to where the man's finger still lingered, before sweeping the kneeding hand away.  He then took in the length of his lover, sinking down until he enveloped it completely.  They groaned together in unison, Kez feeling pleasantly stretched and Rush immersed in tight warmth.  Kez began to move, clenching as he rose, relaxing as he fell, bouncing steadily on top of the man's body. 

Rush hissed feeling itchy beneath the rhythmic climb and grabbed Kez's hips trying to gain control, but once more his hands were slapped aside.  So instead, he reached for those tender nubs and the cock standing erect before him and gave small tugs.  It took all Kez had to remain upright and not fall upon his lover's broad chest.  Rush began to move beneath him timing his thrusts to meet with Kez's own movements, pushing him endlessly deeper into Kez's body. Their breathing became erratic, hearts racing as beads of sweat began to gather upon their skin, moans spilling from their lips. Kez broke first with a loud cry, his seed splashing over his lover's stomach before he fell upon it.

Following a discontented growl, Kez found himself underneath the man, his knees pushed into his chest as his lover thoroughly plundered his hole.  The swift, thrusts against his prostrate had him screaming in pleasure in minutes until he could no longer hold back and both found release together.

Rush lay on top of him for several minutes panting as he caught his breath.  "Good morning," his hoarse voice rumbled in his chest.  Kez began to laugh with glee.

****

"When are you coming home?" Kez looked fondly at the pouting face upon the handheld.

"Miss me?" Kez purred.

Rush lowered his voice, his words becoming deep and husky.  "You still owe me shower sex."

Kez burst out laughing, causing all heads to turn his way.  He couldn't still be sulking because he'd denied him the other morning, could he?  It couldn't have been helped, after all, they both had had to go to work.