Chapter five *

[*]Tom POV

Humming my way to my house. The place I once called home. Now it's just a house, a dull big house full of memories of my dead father who I would never ever see again because of my dear sister who filled bullshit in his ear.

Up to this day I have no idea what she told him. What shook him and made him get himself killed? In fact I don't care! I don't give a fuck about what she told him. It's her fault he's dead! It's her bloody fault that I cannot see my father again.

I don't want to think of him. I just want a day without thinking of my dad. Without wondering what happened. Without unanswered questions swimming around my head, keeping me wake at night.

I always have the stupid feeling that there is more into the story. There must be something that got dad upset. Charlotte said it was nothing. She never lies.

I got my keys out from my jean pocket and unlocked the front door exposing the inside of my house. I entered the house feeling weird, like something was missing. I just couldn't point out what it was.

Hmm. I closed the door behind me and took off my shirt as I began to feel hot. I walked to the kitchen still having that eerie feeling in my stomach. I grabbed a cold beer from the fridge and stalked my way to the living room dragging my feet. I felt exhausted all of the sudden.

I wasn't sure why I felt like this. I mean yes that girl kept me up all night last night. It was worth it. She was bloody hot.

I knew that wasn't it. This feeling was different. It was uncomfortable and unpleasant. I hated it so much. I didn't want to feel this. The worst part was that I wasn't even sure why I was feeling this. I threw myself on the brown leather couch. One hand behind my head and another holding my cold, Icy beer.

The weird feeling hasn't faded. Maybe I'm hungry. The last time I ate was this morning when the girl I slept with's mother made me pancakes because she thought I was the girl's boyfriend. Humans. What a joke. Although she was kind of hot. Like mother like daughter right?

Maybe I should call her.

-you are so dumb. Why couldn't you just wait for your mate? Why do you have to be a whore for?- my wolf yells.

First of all. I'm a guy. A guy has needs, plus it's the girls who throw themselves at me. I can't help it if I'm nice person.

-nice my tail-

Plus we spoke about it. You were fine about it. What happened now Wolfe?

- it's just getting out of hand ok. I just want it to be special for our mate. I don't want to been known as a player or a jerk-

Chill out bro. No mate will reject us. We are a catch. Seriously what do you expect me to do? It's been three years since I turned 18, I haven't meet her yet. I'm not going to stop my life until I meet her ok! And I hope she hasn't either. I hope she is having fun too.

-whatever-

My stomach rumbles just the sudden thought of food. It feels as if I haven't ate for a long time.

"Charlie, I'm hungry" I yell her for her to hear me from upstairs

I count to three. By this time I should hear her running out of her room and struggling to make her way downstairs, however this time I hear nothing. No movements.

" I said I'm hungry!"I yell louder just in case she did not hear me.

I got no reply, no movements.

I got up from the couch. My blood was boiling up. She had the nerves to ignore my call! I run up the stairs making sure every step I took was louder enough for her to hear. Who does she think she is?