Chapter 92

You woke up and you felt...fine? No pain? Well...I mean I'm sore, but...head isn't spinning? Not gonna throw up this time? You wondered. You sat up and found yourself dressed in your comfiest PJ's. You smiled. He is the sweetest. I can't believe I'm going to be his wife. You looked at the ring again. You smiled.

"Beautiful." You sighed, looking at it with a smile.

"Strange. I thought that was you." You turned and saw Connor there. You smiled. 

"Har har." You replied. 

"What? You think I'm joking?" He asked, sitting down next to you. Then he became serious. "How...how do you feel?" You smiled.

"I'm fine, Connor. I promise. I don't feel sick or anything." You said. He sighed in relief. 

"Good." He said. He kissed your cheek. "Because I wouldn't know how to help." 

"It's fine, honey." You said, kissing the bridge of his nose. "I'm okay." He smiled at you.

"Are you hungry, love?" He asked. As if answering for you, your stomach growled loudly. You chuckled.

"Does that answer your question?" He laughed. He picked you up and brought you to the kitchen. He set you down in one of the chairs.

"What would you like?" He asked. You thought about it. You smirked. He grinned too. He knew that look.

"Pancakes!" You said. He chuckled.

"Of course." He began to make them for you. You kept looking at the beautiful ring on your finger.

"I guess you'll have to take my last name, huh?" You said. He glanced over at you. He thought about it.

"I guess so. I don't have a last name." He said. 

"Are you okay with it?" You asked.

"Of course! Why wouldn't I be?" He asked. You shrugged.

"I dunno. I was just asking." You said.

"Well, it would be my honor to become a (L/n)." He said. You chuckled. Soon the pancakes were done and he put all of your favorite toppings on them. You smiled happily. You ate them as he cleaned up. You couldn't help but moan at the taste. For somebody who didn't know how to cook at first, he was amazing at it!

"Mmmph~ Connor, I don't understand how you got to be such a good cook." You said. He chuckled.

"I learned from your brother. His meals are good aren't they?" He asked.

"Yeah, but holy smokes! You cook like you're making it for a king!" You said. 

"Well, only the best for my queen." He teased. You giggled. 

"Okay, okay. Stop teasing me. I thought you'd have learned that by now." You said with a smirk. He blushed.

"It's not my fault it's fun." He said. You smiled and finished your food. Once you were done, he put the dirty dishes away for you and he picked you up again. "So, what would you like to do today?" He asked. You hummed, thinking about it.

"I wanna go swimming!" You said. 

"But, aren't you too sore for that?" He asked.

"Don't worry, Connor! We have floaties!" You said. He smiled. He helped you get into your suit and then he went to change into his own. You blushed when he came back. He had gone without his swim shirt this time. It was at that moment you realized how hot Connor actually was. You face burst out red. He noticed and blushed himself.

"I-I can get a swim shirt if you like." He said.

"W-what? Oh! N-no, no! It's fine!" You said. "Y-you look f-fine." He looks 'fine'~? That evilly little voice cooed in the back of your head. SHUT UP!! You shouted at it. Connor picked you up again and took you outside to the pool. The candles had burned out, but the flowers still gracefully floated around. You smiled. Connor set you down at the edge of the pool and you told him where the floaties were. He grabbed the one you wanted and set it down in the pool. 

He picked you up again and set you down on top of it before getting in the water

He picked you up again and set you down on top of it before getting in the water. He stayed next to you and you both relaxed, talking about random things with the occasional splash war. you thought about something and turned to him.

"Connor?"

"Yes?" He asked.

"What are we going to do for the wedding?" You asked.

"I...I don't know." He replied. You thought about it some more.

"We'll be the first android couple to get married." You said. He thought about it.

"I...I guess so." He said. He smiled. You kissed him. He kissed back.

"I love you." You said. He smiled.

"I love you too." He replied. You had an idea. You felt well enough to swim. You rolled off the floatie and said, 

"Come on Connor! Let's have some fun!" He smiled. You both swam around together and enjoyed the day. You smiled. I'm gonna get married. I never thought it would happen. I guess things really can change for the better.

Connor Status: Husband