'12

the day after when mark opened his eyes he felt completely refreshed, the fever was gone and he was ready to go to work again.
it was really early when he woke up, 5.30 in the morning and the raven-haired was still sleeping peacefully on the couch.
mark started getting ready as he changed his clothes, styled his hair and put on his shoes and in half an hour he was ready to go to work.
he looked at jinyoung, still asleep, he thought about waking the boy up to let him sleep on the bed and say goodbye but he was sleeping so soundly that he decided not to disturb him.
the blonde-haired approached the younger and leaned in as he slowly kissed his cheek and whispered a goodbye.
the raven-haired opened his eyes, hearing the other's voice and grabbing his wrist, gently.
"where are you going?"
"a-ah, s-sorry i woke you up, i'm going to the cafe."
"no, it's okay, how are you feeling today?"
"i'm fine, thank you so much for yesterday."
"don't worry but let me come with you, i'll be ready in ten minutes at most."
the younger stood up and got ready as soon as possible, not much time had passed when the two went out and started walking side by side on the road that lead to the café.
they both entered it and were welcomed by jackson's weirded out look.
"mark, what are you doing here?"
his friend said, still looking at him with that questioning look from before.
"jackson, i'm here to work of course."
he stated, thinking his friend was trying to make a joke or something like that.
"but it's your day off."
"what?!?"
mark was shocked to hear the news, he actually didn't check what day it was and he just automatically went to work as he did everyday, so it was extremely possible that jackson was right.
"it's thursday, you don't have to work today."
"oh god, i completely forgot..."
the blonde-haired looked at jinyoung that heard the whole conversation between the two and chuckled.
"sorry jinyoung i've even brought you here, let me offer you a coffee, i'll go making it right now."
and so the older went behind the counter and started making the americano, thinking to himself how could he be so stupid, while the raven-haired followed and watched him preparing the coffee.
"here you are, sugarfree as always."
he said, holding out the coffee he had been meaning to offer to the younger boy.
"how do you like your coffee?"
"me? well, i'd say the opposite of how you fancy it, i like it with lots of sugar actually."
the worker was a bit startled by the sudden question but still answered while looking in the other's direction and leaning on the counter.
"then let's put a lot of sugar."
the raven-haired said confidently, getting closer to mark who, in the meanwhile, had been totally taken aback by his words.
"why? you won't like it."
he said, this time staring into his black obsidian eyes.
"maybe...i could have started liking sugar again since i met you."